Soccer Manager 2018 Out Now
Sign in to follow this  
bluesurf

Starting over

I wrote in another thread about how I have mysteriously lost some veteran players. I am sick about it, and think about staring over. Now, I am in season 2028. If I start over in 2018, do I lose my manager history - the trophies, the stadium improvements, the training upgrades? If I simply go to another team in 2028, do I lose the trophies and improvements also? How is it best to restart the game play?

• Like 1

I would like to know that too...pls moderators awsers us about that...i really whould like to know if we lose our history manager and the improvements on training academy stadium etc etc...

Cumps

Hi, thanks for the message!

If you start a new game, the only thing that will carry over is your Soccer Manager credits, as this is tied to your account and not your save game. Everything else will be reset.

If you accept a job at a new club, your bank balance will change to that of the new club. Your Soccer Manager credits will remain the same. Your stadium will be reset to whatever the new club's stadium is. Your tech trees (training, stadium, scouting and youth upgrades) will all be reset - but you will get all of the club points back so you can spend them again. You will keep your trophies, and your board/fan/media confidence will all remain the same too. So basically all you lose by taking a new job is your stadium stand upgrades.

I hope this answers your questions!

Theo

• Like 1

Thanks Theo.. seems that when you reach 2028 and beyond, and need to start over, you lose it all. Is that what I understand? Budget, training, stadium points all go back to zero, yes?

On 26/01/2018 at 8:08 AM, bluesurf said:

Thanks Theo.. seems that when you reach 2028 and beyond, and need to start over, you lose it all. Is that what I understand? Budget, training, stadium points all go back to zero, yes?

Yes, your upgrades will reset but you should get your club points back so you can spend them again.