Soccer Manager 2018 Out Now

Good morning. 
I wanted to know if during the season it was possible to receive job offers to train other teams. 
If yes, how do you do it? Selecting 4 championships at the beginning? 
Thank you

Hi,

yes that is correct, if you are performing well in your team (have high board and fan approval) you will sometimes receive job offers from other teams in the 4 countries that you selected at the start.

Theo

job offers should arrive between one season and another ... not in the middle of a season

I am Barcelona, and after playing a full season the only club to offer me is Real Madrid, and they offer OVER AND OVER. Is this working as intended lol? 

23 hours ago, Omni said:

I am Barcelona, and after playing a full season the only club to offer me is Real Madrid, and they offer OVER AND OVER. Is this working as intended lol? 

Yes, that is as designed. You usually only receive offers from clubs with a higher rating than yours. So its likely that the game is only offering Madrid because thats the only club that's better than Barcelona.

We understand this is not a perfect system. We're hoping to look at improving this in SM19.

Theo

• Thanks 1

On 1/23/2018 at 12:33 AM, Theo(SM Support) said:

Hi,

yes that is correct, if you are performing well in your team (have high board and fan approval) you will sometimes receive job offers from other teams in the 4 countries that you selected at the start.

Theo

does that mean if I'm performing poor in the team, there's a chance I will be able to choose snaller club?

On 7/17/2018 at 12:24 PM, kjakka said:

does that mean if I'm performing poor in the team, there's a chance I will be able to choose snaller club?

Yes, thats correct. You can get fired if you are performing very badly. I think you need to be on less than 10% approval from the board.

We're going to look at the possibility of improving the job offer system in SM2019.

Theo