Soccer Manager 2018 Out Now
Sign in to follow this  
Merader

Undefeated Champions with low rep team

I manage to win the League undefeated in 30 games total. My team is AE Larissa, a mediocre Greek team.

This is the fourth season of the game. I put all the Points in the academy and i had a lot of good players (values over 5.5 M) and also i had a fantastic super star! In one year of getting first team football he raised from 16.5 M / 77 attack, to 77 M / 88 attack ! And he is just 22 years old!

AEL_SM2018.jpg

KARELIS_AEL_SM2018.jpg

• Like 2

I know this thread is a month old but encase anyone reads this and is a little more knowledgeable, i am curious as to how potential works with young talent. I started a new career with a conference team in the English tier of football, now in season 4 in the championship and all max'd out on youth squad tree but the best young player that has come through is only worth a mere 1.5mill at 19 after 2 seaons at the club and am training every week. or am i just releasing all my youth squad too early when they dont seem to have much potential (when they are worth like 200k at 18)?. 

They must have changed something in the % of pulling a very big talent from your academy.. I used to have 5-6 players each season valued 5-8 million and 1-2 valued more than 10M.. But now it seems that most of them are 900k - 1.2 M

• Sad 1