Soccer Manager 2018 Out Now
Sign in to follow this  
umano

tips and improvements

1. the teams earn too much money, at the end of the first season with the inter I had 80 million to spend

2. job offers should arrive at the end of the season, or sooner but the actual change of the team should take place in June / July, otherwise a team will be abandoned in the middle of the championship

3. the noble players should avoid small teams, at least at the beginning. with Atalanta I managed to take many samples including mbappè, it is not realistic

4. the injuries are always a lot. every season I play at least 3 players out for 5-6 months

5. in the popularity tab, the print item is always at zero, I do not understand why

6. the offers from the players on the transfer list always come only from very small teams (icardi and perisic I have sold them both to frosinone) it is not realistic

7. workouts every week are annoying, you should be able to set up automatically and not having to see them every time

• Like 2

On 9/2/2018 at 9:32 PM, Rogério said:

Como faço  para mudar  de time.  Já estou a bastante tempo com um mesmo time.  E queria mudar. 

As ofertas chegam quase ao meio da temporada, é claro que seu nível sobe para que você chegue rogerio

É pq eu já estou bastante tempo com um mesmo clube . Umas 7 ou 8 temporadas.

Edited by Rogério

On 16/2/2018 at 7:49 PM, Rogério said:

É pq eu já estou bastante tempo com um mesmo clube . Umas 7 ou 8 temporadas.

O mesmo tem que lhe oferecer ofertas, de outros clubes, tente outro jogo, se for um erro desse jogo

Como assim? Reiniciar o jogo? É  eu já estou a bastante tempo jogando. E meu time forte  de mais  e pra reiniciar td novo  vai  ser osso. 

updating
1. teams earn too much money, the problem has not been solved. with the WBA at the end of the season I had 75 million to spend, I took Bale and Nainggolan. it is not realistic
2. The offers of the teams also arrive at the season ended now (they also come in half) the problem is that it always goes up, once I get to Real the only other team that I can train is Barca, I can not level off , for example after three seasons at Real I would like to be able to go to a smaller team.
3. The statistics of a player during the season in my opinion are wrong, some I read 3-4 appearances when I'm sure I have made them play a lot, others have 2-3 goals and instead I'm sure they have made at least 10-12
4. The team of the month is always wrong, it inserts random players and in unfair roles.
5. It would be nice to have the chance to enter the shirt numbers and see them in the 2D game to recognize the players
6. it would be nice if the renewals of the contract were inserted, any clauses etc.
7. the loans would be better, there are some market sessions where I do not get any requests despite having many young people on the loan list

• Like 1

On 5/2/2561 at 10:09 PM, umano said:

1. the teams earn too much money, at the end of the first season with the inter I had 80 million to spend

2. job offers should arrive at the end of the season, or sooner but the actual change of the team should take place in June / July, otherwise a team will be abandoned in the middle of the championship

3. the noble players should avoid small teams, at least at the beginning. with Atalanta I managed to take many samples including mbappè, it is not realistic

4. the injuries are always a lot. every season I play at least 3 players out for 5-6 months

5. in the popularity tab, the print item is always at zero, I do not understand why

6. the offers from the players on the transfer list always come only from very small teams (icardi and perisic I have sold them both to frosinone) it is not realistic

7. workouts every week are annoying, you should be able to set up automatically and not having to see them every time

I always agree a fee for a player but I can't get past the player accepting a wage??? I have tried what the board are willing to pay and I've tried exceeding it. Say a player I have bid for has an wage of 15k the board are willing to go to 16k, I could off that or even double and the player will still snub my offer. I haven't managed to sign a single player that is worth signing. Any clues anyone?