Soccer Manager 2018 Out Now
Sir Dan White OBE

Inconsistent games played in Premier League. Unable to progress. Continue button does nothing. 

Inconsistent games played in Premier League. Unable to progress. Continue button does nothing. As you can see. I have played 17 games and teams are up to 9 games behind. I can not progress past 19 December 2026. 

Screenshot_20171129-201525.png

Hi

Can you confirm whether you have reported the issue through the in-game support? 

If not we highly recommend doing this. However I shall ensure this post is seen by our development team regardless.

On 29/11/2017 at 8:26 PM, Sir Dan White OBE said:

Inconsistent games played in Premier League. Unable to progress. Continue button does nothing. As you can see. I have played 17 games and teams are up to 9 games behind. I can not progress past 19 December 2026. 

Screenshot_20171129-201525.png

Man City are going to have a busy week. They have 8 games in hand to play

Edited by Sir Dan White OBE

While you cannot provide the screen shots you have done this here. If you are able to submit an in-game bug report a copy of your save file will be attached and uploaded also. Our support / development team can then load this to directly see the issue and track the root course.

If you include in your report the title of this post as a description and then mention you have a forum post of the same name they will be able to come and view the images you have provided.