Soccer Manager 2018 Out Now
Márcio Alexandre

The Club Transfer

Hey staff. While i was playing the game, i did remember of a thing that keep the game in another level. In the transfer windows , we can see and buy another players for our team but the game can add something. We should transfer us to another team in the world. In the beggining , we can select 4 leagues but the proposes are stupid. I think that can be a coach transfer. For example, in the : search -> search club , we can write a name of team that we were interesting to manage, and we will candidated for the job and , dependent of the teams and we were good managers or not,  seeing last seasons, trophies, complete goals of above teams (like a C.V.) we can manage this team. What do you think ? Is it a good idea? Is it possible? Thanks

tomara que acrescentem isso na próxima atualização,seria muito bom ... estou a quase 10 anos no Flamengo, já cansei. porém não queria ter que começar tudo de novo.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Leonardo C.1995 said:

Tomara que acrescentem na próxima atualização, muito bem ... estou a quase 10 anos não Flamengo, já cansei. quero ir pra outro clube mais não quero começar tudo de novo... imploro por melhorias nesse caso... urgente mesmo

• Like 1