Soccer Manager 2018 Out Now
Sign in to follow this  
G.O.A.T.

BUGS

It happened twice to me don't know for others... If the game goes to penalties,penalties simply don't stop if you don't force close the game...first time waited for 15 minutes and the score was like 80-80 in the penalties.. LoL

• Confused 1

Hey, thanks for reporting this.

We've never seen this bug before. Can you give us some more information please? What platform are you playing on (Android, iOS, Steam or Facebook)? Did you minimise the game and have it running in the background?

Thanks!

Android

Actually 2 day before happened in league game after I made substitution, time didn't stop at all... I minimized screen ,opened it again but time simply won't stop, even I let my phone for a while and do some other things, maybe after 1 hour  it was the same, time was just keep going forward but no end of the match

If I don't force close the game it doesn't stop, no matter if is penalty shootout or league game

Thanks for the response.

A few weeks ago, we put in a fix for the glitch where time doesn't stop after an injury/substitution. This should now be fixed so you should not have seen it. This makes us think that you might be playing on an old version of the game?

The current version on Android is version 1.4.4. If you are not on this version, we highly recommend that you update your game and this should fix the issues that you have described,

Theo