Soccer Manager 2018 Out Now
goheim

packs doesn't open

Screen shot of the same issue in experiencing. iOS 11.2, Apple iPhone 6s; Australia user. Latest update of app. Have tried reinstalling to no avail. 

D471C073-31C4-4493-83C9-4C90CFDC9978.png

• Sad 1

Both the Free Pack/Free Cash/Spotlight issue and the UI issue preventing progression are now believed to be resolved.

Thanks for taking the time to report your problems. Please let us know if you continue to experience any problems.

• Like 1

Hi Alex

still an issue in accessing the Training element. Also how about fixtures appearing? Will we need to start a new season or, perhaps a new game to get something me fixtues to play? 

Cheers 

If your new seasons fixtures have failed to populate, please contact the in-game support. If you do so while the affected game is loaded a copy of the save will also be attached. Each game will be reviewed and fixed if possible. 

On 05/12/2017 at 6:40 PM, Alex(SM Support) said:

Both the Free Pack/Free Cash/Spotlight issue and the UI issue preventing progression are now believed to be resolved.

Thanks for taking the time to report your problems. Please let us know if you continue to experience any problems.

Hi, I'm new to the game so I'm not really sure if this is a bug or something I'm not doing right. When I click to open a free pack the ball just sits there in the middle of the screen, doesn't open, disappears, and then I don't appear to receive anything....

9 minutes ago, KLAX said:

Hi, I'm new to the game so I'm not really sure if this is a bug or something I'm not doing right. When I click to open a free pack the ball just sits there in the middle of the screen, doesn't open, disappears, and then I don't appear to receive anything....

Hi, thanks for reporting this. Are you playing without your internet enabled / playing with a weak internet connection? The Free Pack is tied to your account so you need to be connected to the internet for it to work.

Hope this helps!

32 minutes ago, Theo(SM Support) said:

Hi, thanks for reporting this. Are you playing without your internet enabled / playing with a weak internet connection? The Free Pack is tied to your account so you need to be connected to the internet for it to work.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the speedy reply. I am connected to WiFi and my connection is fine. Is the ball supposed to open? What kind of rewards am I supposed to receive? I'll try to open the next one using my data internet connection.

36 minutes ago, Theo(SM Support) said:

It could be that you are clicking too quick - if you click fast the ball gets dismissed and skips the animation and can look like nothing has happened.

I just logged in to check the time remaining and I watched the timer reset fom 39 minutes to 3.59 before my eyes. I've been playing for less than 24 hours and have already encountered 2 majorly enthusiasm killing bugs. Thanks but no thanks