Soccer Manager 2018 Out Now
Sign in to follow this  
craigibhoy

Fan Site WIP(SM Passion)

I am massive fan the SM series and so I decided to make a fan site for all of us fans. The aim of SM Passion is to provides news and info like guides, tips, who to buy etc. At present it is a Work In Progress(WIP) and would be grateful if you could contribute.
I'm looking for editors who can write up articles on SM Passion or can provide useful info like wonderkids for the new season, players to look out for and clubs/leagues to manage etc,

Please note that SM Passion is not endorsed nor is affiliated with Soccer Manager Limited. If Soccer Manager Limited object to it and simply do not want fan sites then please get in touch and I will take it out.
I haven't seen any fan sites of SM yet despite it being very very popular.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for letting us know!

I will check have to check, but I can't personally think of any reason that SM would object to it :) Please share a link with the site so we can check it out!

Theo

This is a very good idea,we really need a site where we can share tactics,recommend players,team guide,place competitions between ourselves and so on.....I would love to assist if u need any help.....Nice idea once again....

Thanks for the offer Damilare. I will PM with the site link, please don't share the link as its no were finished yet.
Thanks