Soccer Manager 2018 Out Now
Danielc

Penalties bug

Not sure if anyone else has experienced this at all but this is the second time to happen to me, I have been in 2 CL finals which have gone to penalties of which I win but then I'll progress the game and it says the other team won it? Very frustrating as it also autosaves straight after! 

11 hours ago, Danielc said:

Not sure if anyone else has experienced this at all but this is the second time to happen to me, I have been in 2 CL finals which have gone to penalties of which I win but then I'll progress the game and it says the other team won it? Very frustrating as it also autosaves straight after! 

Screenshot_20171206-190416.png

Screenshot_20171206-190309.png

Thanks for providing the images to demonstrate the issue. I have raised this issue with our development team. And we will hopefully have a resolution to future instances of the problem.

The game is totally bugged, I won 4 important games, but were given as lost. I reach the final of the Champions League, win the final on penalties, but the title goes to the opponent ... loss of time. prize money not received. players get hurt every time

The bug that Danielc described in the original post seems to happen if you close and re-open the game towards the end of a match e.g if you are losing and want to play it again to try and get a better result. This seems to cause a problem where the outcome of a match does not match what actually happened. We are looking into it and trying to get it fixed.

We understand that users often want to replay a match if they are set to lose it, but we recommend that you don't do this right at the end of the match, in order to avoid this bug.