Soccer Manager 2018 Out Now
Braeriach

Various thoughts

After playing the game for a while I have the following suggestions. 

1. Coach that gives you a scout report on each player in your team. When you get youth promotion you know very little about the potential of the player so you have to sell them to scout them. This is the most useful addition to the game for me. 

2. You cannot scout free agent players or see any stats, so how about you can invite the to trial at the club and get your coach to report after training. 

3. When promoted or win trophies your fanbase should increase. If you win the Premier league in your country or the champions league you should see good sized increase in support. 

4. Ability to pick either the current bundle of prizes on manager level up, or one larger qty of one thing instead. I personally would rather have club points than money and free money can be overpowered for lower league teams. 

5. Remove reserves from the list of potential players from training. I have to get rid of poor players completely fast rather than risk them getting trained instead of first tteam players. 

6. Allow position modifications. Too many players are FLR or AMLR which are pretty useless in the formations given. Spend say 50 coins to change positions. 

7. Allow extra club points to be transferred between games. When you have purchased club points you have to use them all in one game. They should be transferable if not spent. 

8. Have clubs respond with "worth more" transfer requests with suggested value. 

9. Have players value increased by being top or near top scorer in the league as currently that makes little difference to the player value. 

Edited by Braeriach
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

i agree with:

3. When promoted or win trophies your fanbase should increase

5. Remove reserves from the list of potential players from training. I have to get rid of poor players completely fast rather than risk them getting trained instead of first tteam players. 

6. Allow position modifications. Too many players are FLR or AMLR which are pretty useless in the formations given. Spend say 50 coins to change positions.

Cheers!

• Like 1

I agree with most of what Braeriach said would also like a stat that shows the average rating in the last five games, so we can tell which players are in the best form. 

• Like 2