Soccer Manager 2018 Out Now
xXPhantomzXx

Transfers

Does anyone have any starlets, wonderkids, good under the radar players, etc. they could advise me to buy. Cause so far i have found that Draxler is a good buy, Vinicius Junior and Martial are good shouts for those kind of player, but when they start getting older you need to replace them, so what have you found?

• Thanks 1

Please I have been trying to make transfers they keep snubbing me no matter the price. How do I sign players

On 25/12/2017 at 2:21 PM, xXPhantomzXx said:

Does anyone have any starlets, wonderkids, good under the radar players, etc. they could advise me to buy. Cause so far i have found that Draxler is a good buy, Vinicius Junior and Martial are good shouts for those kind of player, but when they start getting older you need to replace them, so what have you found?

I recomend you Barco from independiente , moise kean and lee from verona. Bentancur from juventus.This players are very good in the 2020's and if they have consitence first team action im sure you'll grow them to world class players.

• Thanks 1

Kevin Luckassen - free transfer (signed for 400k) at the start of the game. I honestly think he is one of the greatest players I have signed. I played in the lowest English League, too him with me when I got offered to some German club and then when I was offered the Stoke City, I took him with me again and when I was offered the Arsenal job...yet that is correct I took him with me again. He became my top goal scorer at all the jobs except the Arsenal job. I started a new game today (Arsenal job made me frustrated to a point of resetting). I started with Chester FC and guess who is signed first...yeah that's right...Kevin Luckassen. See attached. Let me know if you found anyone better for cheaper, please.

Screenshot_20180118-083419.png

Screenshot_20180118-090751.png

• Thanks 2

I have attached two more players, AMC, also free players and likewise...they have moved with me from club to club. Please let me know if you have better players for same price range or cheaper.

Screenshot_20180118-091244.png

Screenshot_20180118-091313.png

• Thanks 1

Please I have been trying to make transfers they keep snubbing me no matter the price. How do I sign players

On 12/25/2017 at 9:21 AM, xXPhantomzXx said:

Rashford, Mbappe, Jesus, Meyers.

• Thanks 1

I believe it depends on the player's rating and potential. Sometimes other teams try buying the players you bid but they give a much higher bid

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 7:52 PM, Sup3rDuck said:

I believe it depends on the player's rating and potential. Sometimes other teams try buying the players you bid but they give a much higher bid