Soccer Manager 2018 Out Now

guys, please , i just had my opinion about the club transfer and no one answer but now i will give you another idea. im im 2026 and the other teams dont do transfers, they have exactly the same team like 2018 , please , make it more realistic! in the game, exist teams without goalkeeper , etc

• Like 2

verdade... as equipes não fazem transferências... muito ruim você ter uma equipe de 1a linha e seus oponentes serem uns lixos com um elenco velho e sem qualidade

• Like 1

I ve seen that other teams are making transfers but very very few. 1-2 players most.

It is true that most of teams have the same rosters as the starting season so yes this is something that could be fixed in the future.

• Like 1

On 2018. 01. 23. at 3:43 PM, Merader said:

I ve seen that other teams are making transfers but very very few. 1-2 players most.

It is true that most of teams have the same rosters as the starting season so yes this is something that could be fixed in the future.

Also if I sold a player to an opponent team they won't play for them regardless the value or buying price. Its senseless to sell or loan out players...

Edited by Courier
  • Like 1