GHoward98

Playoff Games automatically played

I've just gotten to the National League playoffs and when I clicked continue to the first leg of the semis it came up with the score straight away, not allowing me to play the match. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Thanks for reporting this. We found about this recently. It seems to only happen with the first playoff match - the 2nd and 3rd one should work fine. We're not sure why its happening yet but we're going to investigate and see if it can be fixed in a future update, or in the next version of the game (SM2020).

Theo

• Like 1

On 3/26/2019 at 5:21 PM, GHoward98 said:

I've just gotten to the National League playoffs and when I clicked continue to the first leg of the semis it came up with the score straight away, not allowing me to play the match. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Same - really frustrating as i drew the leg i played but the computer automated a 3-1 defeat in the other leg so there goes a whole season, out of my hands!

Has this been resolved at all in SM19 then or is it just going to be fixed in SM20? It's a huge and frankly ridiculous oversight...

A few days ago I played in the League One playoffs and it happened again, although this time it came up with a 5-0 win! 

It hasn't been fixed, so looks like it's something for them to look at for 2020