Hi all.

Just stopping here to introduce myself.

I'm Alex (as the username suggests) and have been working for Soccer Manager for about 5 years. 

I, along with some of our other staff, will be looking to rejuvenate the community and bring all the people who play our games together. 

If you have questions or queries please feel free to post them on the forum and we hope to be able to answer and resolve them.

Keep an eye on the Announcements to stay on top of any Soccer Manager news, and don't forgot to register for the BETA PROGRAMME if you're interested in contributing more.

Very much looking forward to getting to know you all!

Alex.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi!
I'm Adrian but i prefer my stage name Rosadim or Rosa. I'm 16 years old and i like football
I play Soccer Manager since Soccer Manager 16 and i like very much this game. 
I'm very attached to this game. (Sorry for my bad english)
Love and peace for the players of this game and for the makers and support team <3

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yo ! Hi 👋 to all community!

I am Lemmy how my name says 😂 

one of old players from Football Clash 

34 years old father and husband!!! One of most crazy persons in game and forum ( on positive way 🤪)

I am from Belgrade Serbia 🇷🇸 but I live in Mönchengladbach Germany... 

Big supporter of Red Star Belgrade, totally addictive to ( FM and sports games 🤦🏻‍♂️) I love this SM game ! And I crashed whit my club Crvena Zvezda ! Enjoy to play this, big tnx to developers coz have Serbian league and all packs inside ! 

Hope we gonna have good time here, passing experience tactics and who is the best cheep players to have in our teams !

Stay calm and be CHEEKI BREEKI 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I am Theo and I've been a QA tester/support staff at Soccer Manager since late 2017. I mostly work on the single player games, and respond to the wonderful feedback and bug reports from the community! 😉

I am Luka, 23 yrs old dude. Absolutely loving everything about football and sports in general.  I've been playing SM games since 2012, sadly, lost my login information for my old SM Worlds acc. I'm back, but this time I'm playing SP version of the game. Glad to meet you all guys. I think you can tell where do I live by looking at my profile picture lmao. yeah, thats it about me :P