What is the meaning of this? Screenshot_2019-04-25-17-55-11.png.26649c15677aa61b4185b82385bdc2cc.pngScreenshot_2019-04-25-17-55-29.png.4c2329be6c27df1c8ccb9631bc9ddadb.pngScreenshot_2019-04-25-17-55-40.png.d940d2bb1a278001f2b3846949a276e6.png

Is this a new features of SM19 ? If its true, on which version? 

I found that in this videos https://youtu.be/axbuJBVqUyM

#sorry if my english bad

Hi @Amar Julian,

Yes this is a new feature that has only recently been added to the game. It was introduced in v1.2.6 of the game on Android and iOS only. The boosts that are applied this way only last for that match and the players stats will reset afterwards.

Thanks 
Bamber

• Thanks 1

Can you tell me what platform you are on and what device you are using too? Also are you connected to the internet while you are playing? Because this feature does require an active internet connection.

Bamber

You should still see this without internet but, in order to apply the boosts you need to watch a video ad.

• Thanks 1

We actually made the decision not to show the popup if you aren't connected to the internet. The reason behind that was that we thought it wouldn't be very good to show the popup to you if you're unable to apply the boosts because you cant watch a video.

• Thanks 1

Does this bonus option happen every game? Or just league games? I sometimes get it a few games in a row then it takes a game off. Thanks!