1. better engine and more realistic
2. soccer manager is not free but with no unnecessary fluids
3. getting bad youth players despite having fully upgraded youth academy
4. goalkeepers are terrible
5. better engine with physics footballers 
6. players not reaching their full potential 
7. add social media , and many more chat functions to players , journalists
8. too many fouls in the match 
9. What annoys me is that we cannot skip games that isn't our game we have to watch the score
10. more advanced tactics as the team has to keep on

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, legend9414 said:

Should definitely be free

in my opinion, it would be better if it cost $ 5 but it was very polished and not as it is in sm19

• Like 1

13 hours ago, d3ka said:

in my opinion, it would be better if it cost $ 5 but it was very polished and not as it is in sm19

if price tag will make sure that game is more polished and bug free I would be willing to pay 5 usd, 10, or whatever the price would be.

• Like 1

On 6/9/2019 at 12:47 AM, CrunchyNapkin96 said:

if price tag will make sure that game is more polished and bug free I would be willing to pay 5 usd, 10, or whatever the price would be.

same ;)

Perhaps when upgrading the stadium to increase prices, actually give us the money we get.

Also, make the transfer budgets at the start just slightly larger. At the moment there is barely anything to get us started.

On 5/15/2019 at 12:24 AM, d3ka said:
1. better engine and more realistic 
2. soccer manager is not free but with no unnecessary fluids 
3. getting bad youth players despite having fully upgraded youth academy
4. goalkeepers are terrible 
5. better engine with physics footballers 
6. players not reaching their full potential 
7. add social media , and many more chat functions to players , journalists 
8. too many fouls in the match 
9. What annoys me is that we cannot skip games that isn't our game we have to watch the score 
10. more advanced tactics as the team has to keep on 
Bad quality
Should have match recap of every match
More cards on La Liga and less on Premier League...etc

On 6/8/2019 at 5:22 AM, d3ka said:

I've always thought about this. Probably makes it 10x better

C'est dommage car chaque nouvelle saison les statistiques des joueurs sont réinitialisées et je pense qu'e le jeu doit faire en sorte qu'elles soient conservées chque nouvelle saison.

Hello, I have one questions and some ideas.

1) when is release date

2)bug fixes is dead in this game sm2018 was much worse then this, which is good

3) I think many people is sad and bored about career. Look, you download the game and start playing career for example chose dortmund and after 2-3 seasons you bored with this and want to join bigger team from other country which you cant that is a big big biggg problem to me and its so boring, please improve that

4) please add georgian erovnuli liga I will be so grateful.

5)3d graphics ar so good in my opinion and it doesnt need much impove its so pleasing when you watching 3d match 

Thanks.

Hi, thanks for your honest feedback! We do plan to work on many of these features in SM20. Development is now well in progress.

We don't have any plans to stop the game being free. Keeping our games free is an important part of our philosophy as a company.

We don't have an exact release date for the game yet, but the yearly game is usually released in the last quarter of the year.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have few suggestions based on playing this:

1. Add release clauses to players.

2. Make some games be able to be skipped(like have assistant manager play a game for you).

3. Improve youth academy

4. make AI conduct more transfers(some big teams have no good players 10-15 years into the game).

5. Add international career

6. Have players develop faster(some players reach their full potential at 28 or even 30)

7. Make cups realistic(Ex. Copa Dey Ray is played with two legs not one).

8. Improve match attendance(Ex. Stadium 100 thousand seats, fan base 120k, but attendance stays at 60k every year no matter player quality).

9. Create smooth animation and more goal types(right now mainly its only 1v1 or crosses).

10. fix major bugs and crashes

11. Make AI smarter like so it could change tactics once in a while(competitions get boring).

12. Have sponsors for realism.

overall the main ones I want to see in SM20 are( please consider all)

improve transfers(have teams buy players regularly and based on budget and what position they need, not 6 forward in a row). 

have players develop faster( by 25-26 age potential should be reached).

in youth fully upgraded, players should come out better and should produce superstar about every 5 years.(I never got a superstar from youth academy even after 13 years). 

Makeing AI smarter and better at transfers.

smoother gameplay.

and for some poeple who like stats, recording team success, and player career stats could also be added.

note: I don’t insist you make any of these changes. I got these from playing and noticing downsides, critics, and other users. Hope SM20 will be better!

• Like 2

I want to give suggestions on soccer manager 2019 I will like to make a list of things every soccer manager player would like to see in the 2020 version.
1. Reduced system requirements so people with lower devices can also enjoy.
2. Ability to download and save data packs permanently and then play offline.
3. Setting 3 players for each sat piece and captaincy.
4. More realistic transfer budgets(30m for PSG????)
5. Ability to call the board and request for funds.
6. We should select players we wish to train. We should be able to monitor our players' improvements.
7. Ability to set ticket prices.
8. Sponsors
9. Pre-season tour.
10. Ability to reward players when they perform well and behave professionally.
11. Release clauses and we should be able to set ours too.
12. When we sign popular players, our club should be more popular and attendance should increase.
MORE SUGGESTIONS STILL TO COME.....

• Like 3

Please sm20 should give us freedom to place our players exactly where we want them.... And make the formations our selves. It should also give us reality in score lines and matches.....Also, goalkeepers are very annoying in this game and I have also seen players come in between passes and fail to stop the ball on many occasions.... Matches should be more real imagine a Barcelona with Neymar, coutinho, Messi and Suarez all starting and couldn't get a shot on target against bayern in 60 minutes at the camp nou, meanwhile, a Salah they bought in the January transfer window scored twice in the 2nd minute...... 2 goals within a minute??? Against ter Stegen?? It is so annoying. This needs to be fixed in the new version. Something like that won't happen in real life no matter the what. At least no one is playing out of position. Also, I really don't know what happens in this game you pick barca you get 40m transfer budget and other clubs buy a players more than double your budget without selling anyone, in a window and when you manage those clubs you get peanuts for transfers?? How come?? E.g in my first season at barca I got 40m for transfers in that same window Bayern bought weigl for 63m. City got kante for 74m and in January, bayern bought Salah for 109m without selling in both windows and even Villarreal could buy both rakitic and semedo from me for 37m and 29m respectively in the same window without selling so is Villarreal richer than barca?? 😏😏. We want reality

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Danielinho said:

Please sm20 should give us freedom to place our players exactly where we want them.... And make the formations our selves. It should also give us reality in score lines and matches.....Also, goalkeepers are very annoying in this game and I have also seen players come in between passes and fail to stop the ball on many occasions.... Matches should be more real imagine a Barcelona with Neymar, coutinho, Messi and Suarez all starting and couldn't get a shot on target against bayern in 60 minutes at the camp nou, meanwhile, a Salah they bought in the January transfer window scored twice in the 2nd minute...... 2 goals within a minute??? Against ter Stegen?? It is so annoying. This needs to be fixed in the new version. Something like that won't happen in real life no matter the what. At least no one is playing out of position. Also, I really don't know what happens in this game you pick barca you get 40m transfer budget and other clubs buy a players more than double your budget without selling anyone, in a window and when you manage those clubs you get peanuts for transfers?? How come?? E.g in my first season at barca I got 40m for transfers in that same window Bayern bought weigl for 63m. City got kante for 74m and in January, bayern bought Salah for 109m without selling in both windows and even Villarreal could buy both rakitic and semedo from me for 37m and 29m respectively in the same window without selling so is Villarreal richer than barca?? 😏😏. We want reality

I am sure that SM20 will be much better than its previous version, 

looking forward to waiting impatiently for the new SM 20

• Like 1

If u want to sign a playeru should be able to give cash and a player in exchange to make the signing 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

.DISCLAIMER: not my ideas but I definitely agree with the guy/girl who posted it.

International games and tournaments such as world cup, euro etc.

Ability to skip games by using assistant manager or automatic simulation

Better players from youth academy

Filtering players using their rating as a criteria

Better transfer budgets (ability to ask club for a larger budget)

Cup tournaments such as coppa italia to be played over two legs

Manager interaction with media

Ability to train individual players

Ability to substitute more than 3 players during friendlies

Have a better preseason

Possibility of coach being sacked after poor results

More leagues 

Best coach award after every season(possibly best player, goalkeeper, best 11 etc. awards as well)

Also in SM 19 a few players such as Suarez retired after 1 season which is probably impossible now that we are in 2019. I hope such incidences don't occur in SM 20

• Like 1

I agree with some of the ideas I know it's been said but from my experience here's what I think....

1: pre season is a must with better friendlies or even tournaments

2: transfer budgets to be a bit more realistic with clubs buying so they so called big clubs can at least keep up like the real world

3: release clauses in contracts, players asking to move if your not competing

4: Managers get sacked after bad run if results, possibly leading to the manager roulette

5: formation is a BIG ONE FOR ME!!! We need to be able to choose our own, so we can implement our own plan as is really restrictive and annoying

7: being able to train players ONLY YOU WANT TO IMPROVE!!!! having a reserve boast isn't really that helpful

8: if V.A.R is implemented maybe adding momentum swing in games where if one team is on top and a decision goes against them you can slowly increase possession and even out balance

9: being able to pick 5 leagues not 4 so at least we can have English, french, German, Spanish and Italian leagues going nobody likes leaving one of the big leagues out sometimes starting the game is a big decision which league shall I leave out?????

• Like 1

Hi

I would be happy if this thing would be realised

• 2nd Czech League
  • Sponsors
  • Set Ticket price
  • Improve goals
  • Ability to choose opponents for Friendly matches

Thx

• Like 1

Can you add:

Romanian League 1(Playing)