SOCCER MANAGER 2020

Heres the following list:

1. release clause option added

2. pre season contracts

3. no potentials, rating growth based on form

4. loan offers can be 2 years

5. more transfer/loan offers

6. faster rating growth

7. selected training (choose specific players to train)

8. more regens

9. no selecting 4 countries option, once you start a career you should get offers worldwide depending on manager performance

10. more board objectives

11. sim games option

12. request funds option

13. more player requests

14. view career stats option

15. difficulty option (board objectives part 2)

16. more news on home screen, such as important transfers or rumors

17. card problem fix: too many yellow cards given to players which is starting to become unrealistic

18. transfer negotiation fix: any wage offer lower than what the player wants automatically is denied, and there is no editing to signing bonuses

19. merchandise sales/revenue should be more based on player popularity/form

20. option to stall when getting a manager offer from another club

21. option to create a second team ready to play

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I've been a fan of soccer manager for two years and I have mixed thoughts about your game. Even though I enjoyed playing it a lot there is always space for improvement and in this case there is allt.

Now I know, you cant include everything the fans request in your game since the time is limited and you work very hard to please your audience and we really do appreciate it. But please, take our suggestions in your consideration. 

So there we go...

1. Improve tactics: While we have the option to choose from a variety of formations, we are not able to edit them properly. We aren't able to move the players from the formation deeper or higher up on the field or give them specific instructions (eg. We can only choose advanced playmaker, box to box for a midfielder etc) while there are plenty other roles and instructions we can give to our players like the destroyer role etc.

2. Player retirement: That's a big issue since there some players retire too early For example,  Nolito and Jesus Navas, in my opinion they can still play for 2-3 years. A good age to retire, in my opinion, is 35 depending always on the player, his physique, and other factors but retiring at 31??? That's too early.

3. Youth academy: Another big issue. Many of us have already maxed the youth academy but still not getting good or at least decent players that we can develop and make them a part of our team.

4. Training: Speaking about development, we should have the option to train each player individually and not only training sessions for the whole team.

5. Updated transfer market: We need features like Swap deals , loan with buy option, release clauses etc just like in the real world.

6. International management: This feature will be a great addition to the game since the players will be be able to manage their country through any kind of competition, something that we all have been waiting for. In SM18 when you added the world cup, and it was good but not allowing us to pick the best teams :/ ... not cool. Competitions like Euro, Copa America ,Nations League, World cup would definitely improve the game overall and why you dont make it that every fourth season or there are qualifiers for each competition - like the champions league if you understand what I want to say.

7. Quit/lose job: The ability to quit you club and also the ability to be sacked if you dont meet the club's expectations or if you have a disastrous season.

8. Ability to communicate with the team: A feature that will allow us to praise the players after a good play/performance/training , and generally boost their morale or lower it depending on the things we say to the players.

9. Celebration/fiesta after winning a trophy. It would be nice to celebrate a league title at the end of the season along with the fans, the players and the staff. It would give us a little dose of excitement for the next season :)

10. The crowd is way too boring: Basicaly a dead crowd that doesn't move at all and  once in a while makes some weird noises. Needs improvement.

11. Graphics and match engine: The match physics and gameplay aren't too bad but  not too good either. And the graphics could have been better.

Now I would like to suggest some little features that will give this game a little sparkle!

-Manager of the year award

- Balloon d'or, European golden shoe, league golden shoe, golden glove, ballon d'or nominees , young player of the year the most of individual awards  the better...

-Include Champions league, Europa league history.

All in all: THE MORE realistic the game is, THE BETTER.

The images below are about the retirement issue and the free placement of the players position (look at Salah's position in the formation). Credit to King Pacybits for the images.

Screenshot_20190715-103155_SM19.jpg

Screenshot_20190715-103206_SM19.jpg

Screenshot_20190715-103209_SM19.jpg

Screenshot_20190715-111255_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20190715-111257_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20190715-111259_YouTube.jpg

Edited by H1DEN
It says hidden but idk why...

16 hours ago, Jeff said:

Heres the following list:

1. release clause option added

2. pre season contracts

3. no potentials, rating growth based on form

4. loan offers can be 2 years

5. more transfer/loan offers

6. faster rating growth

7. selected training (choose specific players to train)

8. more regens

9. no selecting 4 countries option, once you start a career you should get offers worldwide depending on manager performance

10. more board objectives

11. sim games option

12. request funds option

13. more player requests

14. view career stats option

15. difficulty option (board objectives part 2)

16. more news on home screen, such as important transfers or rumors

17. card problem fix: too many yellow cards given to players which is starting to become unrealistic

18. transfer negotiation fix: any wage offer lower than what the player wants automatically is denied, and there is no editing to signing bonuses

19. merchandise sales/revenue should be more based on player popularity/form

20. option to stall when getting a manager offer from another club

21. option to create a second team ready to play

great idea @Theo(SM Support) check this

Add Bulgarian efbet League and 2nd Bulgarian league, the game is verry popular in our country, and everyone want it. It will become even more popular. :)

On 6/8/2019 at 10:22 AM, d3ka said:

in my opinion, it would be better if it cost $ 5 but it was very polished and not as it is in sm19

why putting a FREE game into a paid game ?? 

i speak for myself and maybe the most thinks the same , we begun playing cuz the game was free and worth it trying , i doubt if it starts to charge money to start playing or keep playing , i bet that many users will stop playing it ,as myself included.

• Like 1

1) Add Greece's 2nd division, Romanian league, Bulgarian League

2) Make it so the graphics can be adjusted (my phone has problems with fps).

3) Release clauses on players

4)VERY IMPORTANT: Loan with obligation to buy, it would make the game a lot better.

5) *IMPORTANT* increase a player's value based on their performance 

6) Request funds from the board

7) Sponsors (Come up with your own fake names and logos), A sponsor gives an initial amount straight to your budget and also grants you bonuses ( for wins,  for goals etc.) 

😎😎( 8 ) Make it so we don't have to choose up to 3 or 4 countries, instead change it so we can see all the players stats (by either scouting or already knowing their stats) and also the transfers they make and of course league tables.

9) *IMPORTANT* Awards, such as: ballon dor, every league's player of the season, every continent's player of the season, best XI of each tournament.

10) *IMPORTANT* International Competitions: World Cup, Gold Cup, Euro, Nations League, Asian Cup, Africa Cup, Confederations Cup, (also add club world cup, cuz why not 😁)

10) realistic transfer budgets

11) *VERY IMPORTANT* Sim match option

12) Be active with regular squad updates (Add players, change potentials based on real life performance, remove players, transfers, contract extensions)

13) Add social media and chatting with players, also press conferences would be an interesting addition

14) Individual training

15) Keep in mind this: The more realistic, the better

Also, believe it or not this game has the potential to be better than fifa, this could only happen if this changes are applied to the next game!

• Like 1

I have some suggestions for SM 2020 
. Improve youth academy
. Add international career
. Have players develop faster
. Make cups realistic
. Make AI smarter like so it could change tactics once in a while
. More realistic transfer budgets.
. We should select players we wish to train. We should be able to monitor our players' improvements.
. Ability to set ticket prices.
.add Pre-season tour. 
.add International games and tournaments such as world cup, euro ,cup africa ....
.add Better players from youth academy
. Manager  interaction  with media
. Possibility of coach being sacked after poor results in big club
. add Best coach award after every season best player, goalkeeper, best 11 etc. awards as well

good luck

• Like 2

17 hours ago, mouha55 said:

I have some suggestions for SM 2020 
. Improve youth academy
. Add international career
. Have players develop faster
. Make cups realistic
. Make AI smarter like so it could change tactics once in a while
. More realistic transfer budgets.
. We should select players we wish to train. We should be able to monitor our players' improvements.
. Ability to set ticket prices.
.add Pre-season tour. 
.add International games and tournaments such as world cup, euro ,cup africa ....
.add Better players from youth academy
. Manager  interaction  with media
. Possibility of coach being sacked after poor results in big club
. add Best coach award after every season best player, goalkeeper, best 11 etc. awards as well

good luck

Suggestions:

Give other teams a coach that they can sacks after poor seasons for top clubs.

Have Fifa Clubs World Cup and international friendlies.

More leagues can be pick.

More transfer from AI to have better competition because Barca w/ MRNey lose 4-0 to Madrid with Rashf,Mbappe,Asensio (my team)

Better attendance if we win everything 5 years in a row.

Add more league from africa and asia like south africa, uae, arab saudi, thailand, indonesia, etc

Maybe good if can trade player or trade+player and loan more than one year

Add social media please

Improvemet tactic in game or when play match

Add youth competition so young player can be improvement

Add awards in competition both league,cup, and international cup

Add ballon d or please

Add otomatis captain and other so when we swap our player auto chance to 2nd or 3rd captain (simple is add captain 1, 2,and 

Do not make it online please

I swer if you add this it can be one of super game in the world

I've seen some videos of the beta and I'm happy to see some good and useful news and improvements.
I would like, if it were possible, to add the national teams and the possibility of creating a personalized team.
Sarebbe bello anche un miglioramento delle tattiche individuali dei giocatori.
Add the ability to redeem players on loan.
Change the rise of the fans, in sm2019 after having won all the fans is not increased me.
Improve player development, in sm2019 was too slow. Thanks and sorry for my bad english. I know that some things aren't possible for Sm2020, but i hope.