Sign in to follow this  
Bamber

Update time

Hi guys,

Sorry for being a bit quieter recently on here, we have all been very busy working on SM20. Think its all looking very good this year and it'll have a good and stable launch.

The main reason for this post however is to give an update about myself. On Friday 28th June I will be leaving my job at Soccer Manager and moving onto pastures new. I have really enjoyed the last 4 years here and will be leaving with some fond memories. I'm also very proud of the work that I did on SM18, SM19 and the upcoming SM20, its was great to be involved in the development and design of these games and I have personally learnt a lot from doing so.

I will try remain active on the forums until I leave next week, but this will be the last that I will create. I hope you'll all like SM20 when that gets released and wish it, and the company as a whole the best of success.

Bamber

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 3

Sad news, i recent play this year Soccer Manager but it is the best game of managing, I also buy Football Manager of SAGA, but I prefer your game, hope the SM20 have the Ecuadorian league please, if the SM20 have Ecuadorian League i will support the game!

On 6/21/2019 at 2:55 PM, Bamber said:

Hi guys,

Sorry for being a bit quieter recently on here, we have all been very busy working on SM20. Think its all looking very good this year and it'll have a good and stable launch.

The main reason for this post however is to give an update about myself. On Friday 28th June I will be leaving my job at Soccer Manager and moving onto pastures new. I have really enjoyed the last 4 years here and will be leaving with some fond memories. I'm also very proud of the work that I did on SM18, SM19 and the upcoming SM20, its was great to be involved in the development and design of these games and I have personally learnt a lot from doing so.

I will try remain active on the forums until I leave next week, but this will be the last that I will create. I hope you'll all like SM20 when that gets released and wish it, and the company as a whole the best of success.

Bamber

when will be the first information about the news in sm20? @Bamber

Oh man this is really sad news, will there be another member of the development team who will be providing updates on the progress?
Good luck on your new adventure, I hope SM will continue to successful in years to come :)

All I can say in regards to SM20 is that it is expected to be going into Beta testing withing the coming months. 

I think that Theo will be providing updates on progress going forward.

19 hours ago, Bamber said:

All I can say in regards to SM20 is that it is expected to be going into Beta testing withing the coming months. 

Are you leaving because the programmers will be expanding or just will not be another sm? @Bamber

19 hours ago, Bamber said:

and will we get some tiny screen shot of the new sm20? please @Bamber

1 hour ago, Dominik21 said:

I hope that the company wont be falling , honestly

Hope Soccer Manager, dont end like Championship Manager :(