Marcos

Port game to my new phone

I'm switching to a new phone so need to port my save game to my new phone. What files do I need to copy across? How do I do it? I'm switching from Samsung S7 Edge to Samsung S8 Plus. Thanks

PS: What I'm about to say is not supported by Soccer Manager.
To get your save files you need to go to your phones file manager, then go into internal storage and find the Android folder and click on it. Once you have done that, click on data and scroll all the way done until you find the  com.soccermanager or something folder. Click the only folder that's there which should be files. You will find your save/s files there which look like SM2019_save_0. Upload that save to your Google Drive. 
On your other phone go to your Google Drive and the download the save and place it in the com.soccermanager or something folder.
I hope this helps. If you would like a video explaining it, let me know and I'll do it.

Please do note I'm not responsible for whatever may happen. Don't worry though nothing should but just in case.

• Like 2

Pouca mano será que você poderia fazer um vídeo por favo.e por que eu tive que dá um reset no meu celular será que tinha com de recuperar

does this also work with moving your data from sm18 to sm19 or if i update the app my data is retained