Khape

Best Tactic that make me win in almost all game!

Hey guys, i know that i use SM 2020 will released like 1 or 2 month for pc, and released allready for android. But, i want to share to you my perfect squad. I use Juventus for the club because im big fans of juventus since they have many great legends. And for this tactic i'll use 4-2-4. In the goal i have Gianluigi Donarumma since he is still young and have a really great potential so i bought him in my second season as Juventus manager. and then at the defending i got 3 great defender, Jose Maria Gimenez that i bought in my first season from Atletico, Matthijs De Ligt that i bought form Dortmund (In my save file he move from ajax to dortmund) in my 4th season as juventus manager, and the last is Dayot Upamecano that i bought from Barcelona in my save file in my 4th season. in the left i have Lucas hernandez taht i bought in my third season, then in the right back i got Joao Cancelo. In the midfield I have many great player. I have Emre Can that is Juventus player so i didnt bought him, then there is Adrien Rabiot that i bought from PSG in my second season, then Leon Goretzka that i bought drom Bayern Munich at my second season, Rodrigo Bentancur pure juve player. in the right wing i have Kylian Mbappe that i bought from PSG in my second season, in left wing i got Ousmane Dembele that i bought in my first season from barcelona. In centrak forward i have Paulo Dybala that is pure juve player, and then i have Gabriel Jesus that i bought from mancity in my third season, then i have mix robinson, i forgot from what club i bought him but he is a promising you player, and then i also have Moise Kean. In the reserves i have Thomas Strakosha as the backup keeper, and then i have Sepp Van Den Berg a promising young defender and then some youth academy payer that have overall rating around 70-80 and thats all. with this tactis i won 4 serie a, 3 coppa italia, 4 italian shield, 2 UCL, and 2 super cup.