Sign in to follow this  
Calixto

Bids For Players Disappear

So I've noticed that when I get more than one bid for players via my email, as soon as I accept one the others disappear before I get a chance to accept them - it's very frustrating! So for example, if I am Man Utd manager and have offers for both De Gea and Rashford - if I accept the offer for Rashford, the email with the offer for De Gea just disappears!

Never experienced this in any previous versions before, please fix.

(Using a Samsung S8)

Hi, thanks for reporting this.

We've added some Inbox fixes into the next update (v1.1.0) which will be available this week. Please update your game when the update is available, and this issue may be fixed.

Theo

On 11/22/2019 at 7:22 AM, Calixto said:

So I've noticed that when I get more than one bid for players via my email, as soon as I accept one the others disappear before I get a chance to accept them - it's very frustrating! So for example, if I am Man Utd manager and have offers for both De Gea and Rashford - if I accept the offer for Rashford, the email with the offer for De Gea just disappears!

Never experienced this in any previous versions before, please fix.

(Using a Samsung S8)

Ok. Let me try to explain what I doing in that cases... 

for example you get offers for De gea, Jones, Matic...
if you accepted 1st offer for De gea all others gonna disappeared. So you need accept last offer you get for Matic in this case, and all is OK! 
2nd what you can do no matter is loan or transfer bids, you see for what player is offer, and then you click on his name and you can see there that you have offer for that player... 

I hope I helped you m8 

sorry for bad English 

23 hours ago, Theo(SM Support) said:

Hi, thanks for reporting this.

We've added some Inbox fixes into the next update (v1.1.0) which will be available this week. Please update your game when the update is available, and this issue may be fixed.

Theo

Hi Theo,

Could you please introduce romanian league in this version? It s possible?

In Romania, there are many people who play this game.I apologize for writing here but nobody answered me.

Regards,

Bogdan