AfonsoC9

SM 2020 Steam release date

Hello SM team, could you tell us when they will launch Soccer Manager 2020 on steam?

It's really frustrating to be waiting all December for the game's launch and nothing happens. I never thought to say this but you disappointed me a lot and other players. Can you please tell us the exact day of release?

Thanks.

• Like 1

We were aiming to release on Steam in December, but unfortunately we had some delays due to issues with the requirements of publishing on Steam's platform (they have some pretty specific rules). So we've now been delayed until January and we hope to release it as soon as possible. Sorry for the delay!

Theo

You guys have missed a number of release dates in the past. Why does this always happen? SM20 isn't the first game you'd have tried to put on Steam surely you know their requirements for publishing. 

Who is held accountable for these delays? Is it your boss/es who set the release date? If it isn't the boss I'm sure someone has been fired before.

• Like 1

We apologise again for the delay. It's now been sent to Steam for review. We will keep you updated. Make sure you follow our social pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc) to hear any news.

Theo