Renan Prasta Jenie

My AC Milan, players, league, etc, gone ・゚・(。>ω<。)・゚・

Issue Summary:

My AC Milan gone (see image). The save file can be loaded but only show as in the picture.

・゚・(。>ω<。)・゚・

Issue Details:

Around December 2019 in game, I load my save and shown as in the picture. I close my game, load it again, and the  problem persist

Countries selected at start:
Italy
Game Date(when issue was found):
07 December 2019

Device details;

BRAND            : Nokia

MODEL            : 6

OS                    : Android

VERSION        : 9, security update level 1 October 2019

Any Additional Information(What can we do to reproduce the issue?):
Most menu became unselectable.

WhatsApp Image 2020-01-20 at 14.00.18.jpeg

Hi, thanks for reporting this.

The most likely reason for this is that you created this save file on a very old version of SM20, e.g a Beta version or a version downloaded from an untrusted online source. If so, unfortunately it cannot be fixed and you will have to start new game. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Theo

I am using the 1.1.7 Version from Google Play, and the Save File is from 1.1.5 Version from Google Play.

I agree with you that Google Play is untrustable, because much of its app built on ads system, unlike FDroid, but that beside what this thread about. (。•́︿•̀。)

I'll start my third game to see is this problem solved.

Thanks Theo!

(っ´ω`)ノ(╥ω╥)

WhatsApp Image 2020-01-20 at 20.35.59.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-01-20 at 20.38.55.jpeg

Thanks for reporting this, but I'm not sure what the problem is that you are reporting. What do you mean that the players/league are "gone"? Do the correct names not appear? Or is the file unable to be loaded?

Theo

What do you mean that the players/league are "gone"? Do the correct names not appear? Or is the file unable to be loaded?

- The first one. Like in my first post, all player names, post, stadium, facilities, league, fixtures, and team names all gone missing. The game can load, but just showing as the first image. 

(。•́︿•̀。)

Sorry, I thought this was a different thread. Yes unfortunately you will need to start a new save game. This issue happens if the save game becomes corrupted, and cannot be fixed.

Theo