Sign in to follow this  
Indonesian Jack Army

UPDATE V.1.1.7 PROBLEMS

Hello, i want to report about the newest update. (Btw sorry if my english wasn't good, because it's not my 1st languange)

On Premier League, the team logos, the league logos wasn't real logo again. Why this is happened? I tried all of the data packs but still the same, even the highest rating ones. Can you tell me what's the problem? Is it from the data packs or from my phone? :(

Then, there's no more auto save when i click Quick Play / Play Match :(

Thank you :)

Hi, thanks for reporting this. The logo images are part of the Data Packs, which source their information from the Soccerwiki.org website, so it is likely that it is an issue with that website. We believe that the game will work fine regardless of which images are displayed. Thanks!

On 1/28/2020 at 9:26 AM, Theo(SM Support) said:

Hi, thanks for reporting this. The logo images are part of the Data Packs, which source their information from the Soccerwiki.org website, so it is likely that it is an issue with that website. We believe that the game will work fine regardless of which images are displayed. Thanks!

Hi Theo,

While I know all images are sourced from the Datapacks which in turn come from soccerwiki.org, this definitely seems to be a problem caused by the most recent update, as previous to the update, all Premier League club badges appeared fine, and now they only show up as rudimentary shapes, as does the Premier League badge itself. No other Leagues or badges seem to be affected though.

I have seen several people reporting about this issue, myself included. Could it just be a simple error with the update code, where it isn't allowing the Premier League club badges to be imported from the datapack? (Have also tried using several different Datapacks, all with no success resolving this)

Thanks

On 2/2/2020 at 8:18 AM, don Tito Raffielo said:

Hello please can someone explain me why I don't have option auto budget  when try offer contract or bid it's just confirm 

This is because we have removed the split wage / transfer budget on SM20. All your money is now used for every action, instead of being split, so the option to set/change the balance of cash is now unnecessary.

Theo

On 1/29/2020 at 5:21 PM, Calixto said:

Hi Theo,

While I know all images are sourced from the Datapacks which in turn come from soccerwiki.org, this definitely seems to be a problem caused by the most recent update, as previous to the update, all Premier League club badges appeared fine, and now they only show up as rudimentary shapes, as does the Premier League badge itself. No other Leagues or badges seem to be affected though.

I have seen several people reporting about this issue, myself included. Could it just be a simple error with the update code, where it isn't allowing the Premier League club badges to be imported from the datapack? (Have also tried using several different Datapacks, all with no success resolving this)

Thanks

Hi Theo,

Any response to this? Premier League club crests are still not showing up!

Thanks

4 hours ago, Calixto said:

Hi Theo,

Any response to this? Premier League club crests are still not showing up!

Thanks

I can't say too much about it, but it looks unlikely that the Premier League logos will return soon. However, the game will still continue to function just fine regardless of the images shown.

On 2/11/2020 at 8:21 AM, Theo(SM Support) said:

I can't say too much about it, but it looks unlikely that the Premier League logos will return soon. However, the game will still continue to function just fine regardless of the images shown.

Hi Theo,

Oh ok, thanks - without saying too much, is it a copyright issue somehow?