Xavier™️

Hallo Ghosts

Hallo Football Clasher in 2020. Is anyone still alive to see this message if it’s then wake up pls. Almost no messages here in this new decade. I have seen some old wankers return in game so why not here? 
Sorry if I being fudgy here!

Edited by Xavier™️
Could not can complete it!
  • Like 2

They just ignore us these devs😂 

Everyone get call of duty Mobile 😁😁

Can't get a decent reply or any support from these people lol 

• Haha 1

Put simply, we don't have any plans for Football Clash at the moment. We're in the design phase of SM21 and we're wanting to make some big improvements on that, so its taking all of our focus.

Theo

8 hours ago, Theo(SM Support) said:

Put simply, we don't have any plans for Football Clash at the moment. We're in the design phase of SM21 and we're wanting to make some big improvements on that, so its taking all of our focus.

Theo

and very well sm21 is the most important

• Sad 2

10 hours ago, Theo(SM Support) said:

Theo

Appreciate your explanation on the plan on this game. But you have to understand our frustration. You can still make some little changes to revive the game lively. We don’t want to play against superbots, the old tactical boost was the best. The current one is making playing this game hell for us and it’s also a reason why the game is dying. We ain’t asking for huge game update just bring that OLD TACTICAL BOOSTS or remove  the current one completely from the game. I hope we can get a satisfying answer from you.

Xav

Edited by Xavier™️
Incomplete
  • Like 3

Put simply, the devs/support of Football Clash don't exist anymore. You should be ashamed of yourselves for taking so long to give a simple reply to a simple question. We were all fully aware that you had all given up on this game but taking so long to admit it is disgraceful and shows you have no respect for people who have been loyal to you for a long time.

Anyway I won't be losing any sleep over you letting this game erode and i'm sure your consciences ( LOL) won't be effected by my negative comments.🤠s

Edited by Malco
  • Like 4

On 2/20/2020 at 10:27 AM, Theo(SM Support) said:

Theo

Hi. @Theo(SM Support), so we just want simple things, like release the new players that you promisse, change tournaments every week, remove the boosts and old trophies.system. Hope you can do something. 

Regards.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Fuera de juego said:

with a little luck we will only need another year to know their answer

Sorry, but I'm not sure what you consider to still be unanswered. The developers do not have any plans for changes to Football Clash at the moment. If anything changes, we will share info here.

Theo

45 minutes ago, Theo(SM Support) said:

Sorry, but I'm not sure what you consi,der to still be unanswered. The developers do not have any plans for changes to Football Clash at the moment. If anything changes, we will share info here.

Theo

Hi Theo! Why you don't shoot down the game?

This does not have any sense...

We all know that SM brings cash...

But you guys literally left as in game whit no update no game support for more then one year almost....

It's 21 century m8 every game have update almost every one month or less.

• Like 4

The end is nigh... Such a sad thing for a once great game 😥 😭 hopefully one day they'll help it rise again like a phoenix from the ashes 🤞🙏

• Like 4

On 3/4/2020 at 1:15 PM, Theo(SM Support) said:

Sorry, but I'm not sure what you consider to still be unanswered. The developers do not have any plans for changes to Football Clash at the moment. If anything changes, we will share info here.

Theo

Take this to your devs, that we currently only want the damn super boosts cards to disappear and wanna see the old tactical boost. That will make the game playable a bit more. 

• Like 2

Well done Football Clash staff, Theo in particular. You say you don't have plans for any changes and if anything changes you will share it here.

Then you go and change the tournaments without saying anything ( clearly people of your word LOL ). The changes you have made are pathetic all you've done is turn the tournaments into pointless friendlies.

The previous tournament was not the best but at least it gave people the chance of playing other people who were not loaded with boost cards and weren't bots.

You could have changed the tournaments to something much better even if that was just gaining players xp ( Klose or Kompany for example ) instead of trophies but it seems to me you are deliberately trying to sabotage the game!!!

Shame on you 🤡👻s.

• Like 3

Somehow I keep hoping

I still believe this is not the end of game. 

Call me a dreamer but I still hope 🙏 and I await.... 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 2