i can't install the game

Thanks for reporting this. We did everything we needed to do and set it to "released" on Steam but the button wasn't showing up. We have contacted Steam who have now fixed the issue.

You should now be able to see a "Play Game" button on the store page.

Please let us know if it works! Sorry again for the delay.

Theo

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/30/2020 at 3:51 PM, Theo(SM Support) said:

Thanks for reporting this. We did everything we needed to do and set it to "released" on Steam but the button wasn't showing up. We have contacted Steam who have now fixed the issue.

Theo

It still says to me [invalid platform] what is happening with this game and am i the only one who cant download this game in steam???

On 1/30/2020 at 3:51 PM, Theo(SM Support) said:

Theo

1 minute ago, elmedin992 said:

It still says to me [invalid platform] what is happening with this game and am i the only one who cant download this game in steam???

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, thanks for the message, sorry for the slow reply.

Unfortunately, we had to make some older and less powerful phones incompatible for performance reasons. You need a 64 bit device with at least 2gb RAM. I am not sure what Android version is required, but I recommend you update to the highest version available to you.

If the game is unavailable to you, we highly recommend playing on a newer device. Many thanks!

Пожалуйста сделайте реалестичнее стандартные положения! Два центральных защитника обязаны подключаться на угловой!!!