Sign in to follow this  
Blas Enmanuel

DO NOT LET ME DOWNLOAD THE GAME

Good morning, I am complaining on February 1 to notify me that I am not allowed to download the game in steam, it tells me an error when updating the soccer manager, I do not understand and when I give it to install it, I can even give you please solve this error
PD: I AM FROM VENEZUELA

Hi, thanks for reporting this. We have not seen any other reports about this, or seen it ourselves, so we are not sure why it is happening. Does your PC meet the system requirements (displayed on the Store page)?

There has been some problems with the Steam store itself recently, where certain pages have not been loading, so it may be due to this.

Theo

I don't think I can see any problems with your specs, but I don't know enough about those settings to properly help you (also they are in Spanish, which I don't really speak). Hopefully another Spanish-speaking user can help you.

Theo

Ok thanks but really the problem is the steam, not so much the steam since I can download other games but the soccer manager does not, I don't know why this happens to me please I am anxious to try the game you are very grateful.