DJ Flack

Game crashing at end of season

Completed my first season but now the game just freezes even when I try and make a new save point (Playing on steam).... Really want this fixed as I had a great season - Super Cup, Community Shield, League winners and Champions league winners - Please help!!!!

• Like 1

Hi, thanks for reporting this. We've seen a few reports of this and are now investigating it.

What is your in-game date? And does this happen even after closing and re-opening the game?

Thanks

Theo

I get to 20th June 2020 and then it freezes and I have to shut the game down but I also cannot save the game after the 8th June as it gives me the same problem. I have tried several times but always reach the same point. I have also done a "verify integrity of game files" on steam just in case but that didnt help either. Hope you get it fixed soon. 🤨

same issue here. 20th June game crashes after I play a match. I get infinite loading screen (I waited a lot)  after the end of the match and if I press anything on mouse or keyboard windows tells me the game stop responding. verifying integrity of game files didnt help either.

up

Version 1.2.3 is now available. Please fully update your game and the issues may be resolved. If the issues continues, please report it via the bug report system in the game (in HELP in the SETTINGS menu) - that is the best way to guarantee a response.

Thanks!
Theo

4 hours ago, Theo(SM Support) said:

Version 1.2.3 is now available. Please fully update your game and the issues may be resolved. If the issues continues, please report it via the bug report system in the game (in HELP in the SETTINGS menu) - that is the best way to guarantee a response.

Thanks!
Theo

Will do, thanks Theo.