Invalid Lineup

Dave-O

I am going into my second season as SCR Altach in the Austrian Bundesliga after spending the summer transfer window buying Free Agents. However when I try to play my first friendly of the season this message pops up, any ideas? - Dave image.png.36e1d89c818ee0ba905b426069cd841f.pngimage.thumb.png.f262cac765785f4a8479f9b8939165a4.png

Added a ss of my team to see if you can see anything I've missed but it seems fine to me

• 3 weeks later...

I've investigated this and think I've found the reason for it.

It seems that retiring players can still be on the Tactics screen after they retire when entering a new season. Check each player on the Tactics screen, see if any of them are actually retired (they will not be in your Squad list anymore).

If you find a retired player, put them into a starting position on the pitch. Then leave and re-enter the Tactics screen - they should disappear at this point, and you should be able to continue playing.

I hope this helps!

Theo

• 1 month later...
On 3/5/2020 at 7:40 AM, Theo(SM Support) said:

I've investigated this and think I've found the reason for it.

It seems that retiring players can still be on the Tactics screen after they retire when entering a new season. Check each player on the Tactics screen, see if any of them are actually retired (they will not be in your Squad list anymore).

If you find a retired player, put them into a starting position on the pitch. Then leave and re-enter the Tactics screen - they should disappear at this point, and you should be able to continue playing.

I hope this helps!

Theo

I ran into this same problem but cant see any players that are retired on my squad.  The only thing I can think is there was one player that didn't resign with me that is in my lineup but I cant seem to remove him from the squad.