Soccer Manager 2018 Out Now
Sign in to follow this  
warlocc

Two things really

i have two things but to lazy to make two diffrent posts

first why are the players not increasing in overall on in the attacking and defending attributes i have had mbappe for like 3 years and he still hasnt reached 80 in attacking or passed 30 in defending but he almost always has a stat increase in training

secondly make the things cheaper not the players but ther things you have to buy with real money if they were cheaper then id buy soem but their too expensive for me to ever  actually buy them reasonably if youd just make it cheaper and more reasonable then people would buy more

On 5/6/2018 at 2:24 PM, warlocc said:

i have two things but to lazy to make two diffrent posts

first why are the players not increasing in overall on in the attacking and defending attributes i have had mbappe for like 3 years and he still hasnt reached 80 in attacking or passed 30 in defending but he almost always has a stat increase in training

secondly make the things cheaper not the players but ther things you have to buy with real money if they were cheaper then id buy soem but their too expensive for me to ever  actually buy them reasonably if youd just make it cheaper and more reasonable then people would buy more

Hi Did you ever receive an answer to this?  I am into my second season and no player rating increase.  Takes the kick out of the game.

na didnt get the answer even saw your question i odnt know seems theres no fix