Dagzboss

Problem with game

I have been playing the game for a week now and everything's been fine I've come on today and I've got a game vs Rochdale I play the game win or lose and it finishes but on the summary page the main home page pops up and I can't do anything, I can't progress by pressing continue, I've found that if I go into facilities and click training I can continue I can't press nothing else, if I close the game down and restart  open it I have to play Rochdale again like the game didn't happen, also I cant click on spotlight, free cash or the free footballs you can get, I press them and nothing pops up, I'll provide a photo if anyone can help, thanks. 

Screenshot_20171204-104501.png

Edited by Dagzboss

Having exactly the same issue, mate. Just started today, annoyingly. Have tried reinstalling the app to no avail. 

DA501B43-7E9C-4211-A0CF-72494EFFBBF2.png

Yes, it's very annoying, another thing that seems annoying is this forum, they've set up a community forum here but I've looked through at it looks like the developers or game helpers don't reply to anyone's topics. Maybe emailing them directly is the way to go. 

Yeah I had this issue last night. Got through the season using the facilities>training>continue fix but come to the end of the season and it doesn’t reset for a new one. Just continues in perpetuity on close season.

They broke it.

35 minutes ago, Alex(SM Support) said:

The issues raised in the original post are all considered resolved now. 

If you do continue to experience the problems, please let us know.

I play sezon 10 only in champions league but sezon 11 in ok like you said now game working nice,Thanks

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Alex(SM Support) said:

The issues raised in the original post are all considered resolved now. 

If you do continue to experience the problems, please let us know.

Another problem is when search players, select for exemple DC( central defeder) and show me all players position