Bug with negotiating bid

When I receive an offer for a player in my team and I try to negotiate the bid I can only make counter offers of values lower than 100€, no matter the player value.

Does anyone else has this bug, or knows how to fix it?

Thank you.

So, I was checking the forums and I've decided to read the rules ☺️ so here it goes my "officially" bug report:

Issue Summary: I can't negotiate bids

Issue Details:

When I receive an offer for a player in my team, no matter if it was a player that I've listed for transfer or an unlisted player and I try to negotiate the bid by selecting the option "Your bid was too low" I can only make counter offers of values lower than 100€, no matter the player value.

Countries selected at start:

I don't know how to be sure about this one, but when I choose the "League select" option I can see the Portuguese, Spanish, English, Italian, Netherlander, Greek, German and French leagues.

Game Date(when issue was found): 27/04/2020

Device details;

BRAND            : Asus

MODEL            : TUF

OS                    : Windows 10 Home

VERSION        : 1909

6 hours ago, errguro said:

So, I was checking the forums and I've decided to read the rules ☺️ so here it goes my "officially" bug report:

Issue Summary: I can't negotiate bids

Issue Details:

When I receive an offer for a player in my team, no matter if it was a player that I've listed for transfer or an unlisted player and I try to negotiate the bid by selecting the option "Your bid was too low" I can only make counter offers of values lower than 100€, no matter the player value.

Countries selected at start:

I don't know how to be sure about this one, but when I choose the "League select" option I can see the Portuguese, Spanish, English, Italian, Netherlander, Greek, German and French leagues.

Game Date(when issue was found): 27/04/2020

Device details;

BRAND            : Asus

MODEL            : TUF

OS                    : Windows 10 Home

VERSION        : 1909

this is a bug that everyone has and I don't know why the developers didn't fix it

• Thanks 1