PlzHelpMe

How to disable Debug mode

I enjoy to play this game. But it has now occured multiple times that when I have played a couple of years in the game, and suddenly there stands Debug Mode Enabled. When I save the game and exit it, it doesnt save it. I can also not see the date. I have tried multiple things, I have updated the game and restarted the whole game but it didnt work.

Could someone please tell me how to disable the Debug Mode, so I can keep playing the game with joy?

• Sad 1

I have the same problem. I can't play because when I save it and exit it it also says Debug Mode Enabled, and then it doesn't save. 

I hope someone can tell me how to solve this so I can keep playing at that club.

• Thanks 1

This happens when the save file has become corrupted somehow, usually if it crashes while saving, becoming corrupted and unable to be saved due to the corruption. You will have to start a new game to fix this. It can also happen if the save file is manipulated in ways that it shouldn't be e.g if you copy/paste/move the file around within the game files. If you have any more information about why this might have happened, please let us know. Thanks!

Theo