BeeLen

New update players stats gone right down

Just logged in (using Facebook game) and it downloaded new version of SM2018 and I loaded my game and all my players rating have dropped massively.

Any ideas why?

Same here. My game is in 2022 season, some new young players appeared few months ago. I paid a really expensive price for some of them and now they don't even worth one quarter of the paid price.. e.g. one of the player was 86 and now he is 72... 

The value just dropped down today with the new update.. I will actually delete the app if I cannot recover my game as it was before.. 

Same thing has happened to me. I'm in my 6th season so if it's not rectified I'm going to delete it also.

Substitutions no longer working and stats dropped so I'd guess the last update wrecked the game.
Guessing from the lack of people posting here though not many people are playing?

Eu tambem estou furioso..... tinha grandes plateis repletos de grandes jogadores jovens bastante evoluidos e gastei rios de dinheiro para os ter e agora estão com uma pontuação ridicula.....

E para ajudar não se consegue fazer qualquer alteração de tatica e substituições no decorrer dos jogos.... mesmo quando um jogador se lesiona....

Isto é uma vergonha....

Actualização de PORCARIA......

If anybody receives a reply why player stats are down and the other issues eg substitutions/tactics, please post.

I’ve stopped playing until it’s fixed.

Hi, thank you for reporting this!

We have now released a new update for the game that fixes these issues. Please update your game and you should find that the bug is fixed. We hope you can now continue to play and enjoy the game. Thanks for your patience in this matter!

Theo