Sign in to follow this  
Andy Simons

Can't make substitutions!!!!

Me too, So today I have had all my player stats reset and now I can't me subs, Really hope all this can be sorted out and reset

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I cant make subs either. Really annoying. Admins plz fix that bug asap. So we can keep on playing the great game. 

I gave you 5 stars on google play. Do your work and fix that subs bugs.

Edited by KAJ13

Now I can't even continue the bleeding game, Where are the admin/development team with the answers? Looks like nobody give 2 *****

I am afraid to continue the game in case I get an injured player and can't sub him off. How long does it take to get these bugs fixed? Looks like 5 hours ago it started.

Come on sort it! Not playing it anymore! Such a shame as it as great game! Can’t use subs to replace injured players! Joke! 

What devices are you all playing on? I am playing on windows and have no problem with making a sub. Also to add none of my players have been downgraded,

Hi, thank you for reporting this.

We have recently released a new update for the game that fixes this issue. Please update your game and you should find that the bug is fixed. We hope you can now continue to play and enjoy the game. Thanks for your patience in this matter!

Theo