Sign in to follow this  
Messi

A few ideas

1. Free manager: now the user can become without a club, and for some time he does not receive offers from clubs. Then they come.
2. Make offers from all clubs, not from 4.
3. Add a second Russian league, because in my opinion the Chinese second league and the Turkish second is weaker than the Russian second :)

• Like 1

4. Add running judges (Throughout the match)
5. Statistics in European cups and other continental championships (bombardiers, best assistants, tournament team, months, etc.)

• Like 1

Thanks for your suggestions and feedback!

We're working on SM2019 now so we may include some of these ideas in that game. Please follow our social media pages to hear any news about SM2019, and feel free to share any more ideas on here!

Theo

• Like 4

I just started playing and was offered a new job, however more detail about the club offering is needed. I didn’t know their position, approx. budget, facilities, etc. add a little more info when offered a job. 

• Like 2

First season completed: few observations.

1. played one 0-0 draw and one 1-0 game. I scored 4+ goal 12 times. Too easy to score.

2. Didn’t give up a PK all year!

3. I picked up 9 red cards. That’s a lot.

4. Grew my clubs wealth from 5 to 37 million in one season and sold one player for £1 million plus.

I think you gave to work on those things. 

• Like 3

On 8/2/2018 at 4:04 AM, Krt88nc said:

First season completed: few observations.

1. played one 0-0 draw and one 1-0 game. I scored 4+ goal 12 times. Too easy to score.

2. Didn’t give up a PK all year!

3. I picked up 9 red cards. That’s a lot.

4. Grew my clubs wealth from 5 to 37 million in one season and sold one player for £1 million plus.

I think you gave to work on those things. 

yea money is an easy subject when it comes to SM2018 , only have to watch your spendings for about 2 seasons after that your fine