Hi All.

Welcome the the SM21 beta forum.

Whether you're an experienced manager or new to the SM brand, we want to hear your feedback.

Drop a reply to this post to say hi and let us know your here. We will flag you as a beta tester and you can jump into the discussion.

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to let you know you aren’t alone mate, don’t worry. Same with me. Let’s just hope they sort it out because it’s my first beta.

What are we supposed to do as none of us are getting codes 

Can't wait for the full release. Am not a beta tester. But would love the 2021 version to b hard for good game play and club should be able to sack coaches if they were unable to meet target. Players

Posted Images

Can't wait for the full release. Am not a beta tester. But would love the 2021 version to b hard for good game play and club should be able to sack coaches if they were unable to meet target. Players should be affected by game play like tiredness and lots more. Love the game since the begining

• Like 2
On 8/7/2020 at 5:19 PM, Alex(SM Support) said:

Hi All.

Whether you're an experienced manager or new to the SM brand, we want to hear your feedback.

Drop a reply to this post to say hi and let us know your here. We will flag you as a beta tester and you can jump into the discussion.

Hi

I haven’t received TestFlight redeem code yet

It showed me mail that I got choosed 

2 hours ago, craigibhoy said:

Only 1000 people got access, it looks like you didn't get access this time.

It showed me that I got invited

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, TheStrider said:

Hello, I got an email that I was invited to join the beta but haven’t received a TestFlight code to redeem. Let me know what steps we should take. Thank you! 

Welcome to the club same here

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, TheStrider said:

Hello, I got an email that I was invited to join the beta but haven’t received a TestFlight code to redeem. Let me know what steps we should take. Thank you! 

Just to let you know you aren’t alone mate, don’t worry. Same with me. Let’s just hope they sort it out because it’s my first beta.

• Like 3
On 8/7/2020 at 3:19 PM, Alex(SM Support) said:

Hi All.

What are we supposed to do as none of us are getting codes 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Glad to see I’m not the only one who hasn’t recieved the code and I hope it gets sorted out because I am exited beyond belief to get picked and will be gutted if I end up not getting it😭😭

i got the invite but no code i know you guys didnt get the code either but if you find anything new on how to help can you plz tell me. 🙂

12 minutes ago, Riley said:

Glad to see I’m not the only one who hasn’t recieved the code and I hope it gets sorted out because I am exited beyond belief to get picked and will be gutted if I end up not getting it😭😭

Same lol I was so happy and now we’ve ended up here 😂 hope it gets fixed.

9 minutes ago, Bigman123 said:

Same lol I was so happy and now we’ve ended up here 😂 hope it gets fixed.

We’ll probably just have to wait a few hours as they’ve got to send codes to 1000 people 

Edited by Km062006
  • Like 1

Hi I have had an email saying that I have been selected but test flight have not send me an email. I understand that this is not your fault just if there are any steps I need to take can you let me know or keep me up to date on any news that you have been given 

• Like 1

I hate that they didn't choose the android users only because there are some people that like to threat the developers that they will spread the apk.

Not all the people with android do that.

Please choose android users I really want to test SM21 beta. Hope that admins will see this message

Hope you all will receive your codes and play the game

Edited by Alexsan
  • Like 1

An SM support staff has said the email from SM wasn’t just a confirmation that we have been invited. We just have to wait for the build to be given to everyone. Check below ⬇️ 

We

986A4221-45E6-4DC8-B455-570F68DE4429.png

Edited by Bigman123

Hi all and welcome. 

I know an email has been sent out to many and a build will be made available as soon as possible through test flight. 

Please read your emails as acceptance into the SM21 Beta.

We apologise for the delay, but the build we planned to release was found to have a severe error with a key facility. So we are aiming to fix that before we upload a new build for you.

1 minute ago, Alex(SM Support) said:

Hi all and welcome. 

I know an email has been sent out to many and a build will be made available as soon as possible through test flight. 

We apologise for the delay, but the build we planned to release was found to have a severe error with a key facility. So we are aiming to fix that before we upload a new build for you.

Thank you for your kind response to the manner 

2 minutes ago, Alex(SM Support) said:

Hi all and welcome. 

Ok thats fine👍🏼 How long would it take for the beta code to be sent? Sorry im just eager to play 😁