Welcome Managers!

1 hour ago, Kiran said:

I have installed soccer manager 21 beta version of the app for testing. After installing it shows that there's update available , so I clicked update button it takes back to play store but there's isn't any update available. What should I do?

Same for me

Please, you guys have to work really well on the transfers. You only get bids for your players within the league you playing in, there is no bid from other leagues. Like you playing in English league, we should be able to get bids for our players from other leagues, it will be more realistic. Moreso work on player fitness, nearly all my players get injured in training and work on tatics too, small teams always outsmart big teams, not realistic. Overall, work on 3D game engine. Thanks guys

Do I have the SM 2021 thing below my name? Anyway quick little bug as I can't see where the bug section is. Any time you press any of the buttons under connectivity then press log in it says please check your internet connection and try again. 

4 minutes ago, Goku said:

Do I have the SM 2021 thing below my name? Anyway quick little bug as I can't see where the bug section is. Any time you press any of the buttons under connectivity then press log in it says please check your internet connection and try again. 

And the help bug report thing doesn't send

8 minutes ago, Goku said:

It always says I have no internet connection 

Can someone tell me if they will give the beta to more players or when they will launch the open beta

I do not threat them into leaking the apk.I think that everyone that signed up and did not threat the developers should get the apk

17 hours ago, Nessuno said:

Hi! I read there is a problem with google so, you can't do nothing, only wait. 

You are lucky, i haven't received the invitation, but i hope that the solve really fast the problem so you and other can test the game and and help make it improve.

sorry for my english

Its aiit. And your English is fine. I really wished they would add international friendlies.  

3 hours ago, Theo(SM Support) said:

@Ryt thanks for reporting this. Can you give us any more information? Do you get stuck after a match, or outside of a match?

The tactics issue you reported is probably the reporter being shown - the reporter is a debug tool which can show information that is useful for the developers. You open it by drawing a circle on the screen - you may have done this by accident. You can close it by just tapping the X in the top corner 😁

no, its trying to advance to the next day. I am stuck on 18 july, its loading but theres on end to it