• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to let you know you aren’t alone mate, don’t worry. Same with me. Let’s just hope they sort it out because it’s my first beta.

What are we supposed to do as none of us are getting codes 

Can't wait for the full release. Am not a beta tester. But would love the 2021 version to b hard for good game play and club should be able to sack coaches if they were unable to meet target. Players

Posted Images

Em 07/08/2020 às 11h19, Alex (Suporte SM) disse:

Olá a todos.

Bem-vindo ao fórum SM21 beta.

Quer você seja um gerente experiente ou novo na marca SM, gostaríamos de saber sua opinião.

-Nos responder a esta postagem para dizer oi e nos avisar que você está aqui. Iremos sinalizá-lo como um testador beta e você pode entrar na discussão.

Oi

Hello! I'm looking forward to testing the new SM. I've been playing since the sm16 and finally I can be a beta tester. I've just received an email to get the beta version but, as I clicked, there was a popup saying I wasn't still a registered tester, do you confirm?

Thanks a lot!

On 8/7/2020 at 4:19 PM, Alex(SM Support) said:

Hi All.

Welcome the the SM21 beta forum.

Whether you're an experienced manager or new to the SM brand, we want to hear your feedback.

Drop a reply to this post to say hi and let us know your here. We will flag you as a beta tester and you can jump into the discussion.

App not available

A testing version of this app hasn't been published yet or isn't available for this account.

If you've been invited to become a tester, make sure you're signed in to the account that was invited to the testing program. If you've been invited to a Google Group as part of the program, make sure you've joined the Group

I just got that text when I click join beta..what happen bro?

Me acaba de llegar la invitación de beta testar

Lo cual estoy feliz

Pero al abrir el enlace Google me tira error:

La app no está disponible

La versión de prueba de esta app todavía no se publicó o no está disponible para esta cuenta.

Que puedo hacer?

El 8/7/2020 a las 11:19, Alex (Soporte de SM) dijo:

Hola a todos.

Bienvenido al foro beta de SM21.

Tanto si es un gerente experimentado como si es nuevo en la marca SM, queremos escuchar sus comentarios.

Envíe una respuesta a esta publicación para saludar y háganos saber que está aquí. Lo marcaremos como probador beta y puede participar en la discusión.

On 8/7/2020 at 5:19 PM, Alex(SM Support) said:

Hi All.

Welcome the the SM21 beta forum.

Whether you're an experienced manager or new to the SM brand, we want to hear your feedback.

Drop a reply to this post to say hi and let us know your here. We will flag you as a beta tester and you can jump into the discussion.

Hello 🤩

As stated previously in this thread - there might be a delay between getting your invite through and being able to actually access the game.

This is a quirk of the Google/Apple beta testing systems and all you can do is wait, unfortunately! Please be patient and check back every few hours.

I've been playing for three days now and here is my feedback.  Overall the game has been great and I love the new features. There are a few problems and suggestions I have. Starting with the problems, first is that it seems that after a few days, the game crashes dont know why. Another problem is that after a game it seems to freeze on the end game scene. A few suggestions I have are that other teams should offer more money than a players value because when you bid for there players they always want an insane amount and when they bid for my players they always lowball me. Another suggestion is for us to receive more loan offers for players I only received two for a bunch of my players. The last suggestion I have is that players shouldn't get so many injuries,it seems like everyday I advance I always get a few injuries.  

1 hour ago, mw58 said:

Hello! I'm looking forward to testing the new SM. I've been playing since the sm16 and finally I can be a beta tester. I've just received an email to get the beta version but, as I clicked, there was a popup saying I wasn't still a registered tester, do you confirm?

Thanks a lot!

Send a dm to them they will respond to you asap