Welcome Managers!

Estuve probando la beta desde ayer y me parece de lejos mucho mejor que SM20, como es normal esta es aún una beta y en esta fase se corrigen errores, entre algunos que llegue a notar hasta el momento puedo decir los siguientes 

. En ocasiones me paso que al querer fichar a un jugador "X" y lanzó la primera oferta; supongamos que 12.000.000 pero el otro equipo me hace una contra oferta de 15.000.000 y luego quiero subir mi oferta a 15.000.000 no me deja pasar de 1.500.000 y eso que tengo un balance positivo de 70.000.000 y ya no me dejo pasar de ofertas de mas de 7 dígitos teniendo dinero para poder afrontar el fichaje

. En ocasiones también me aparece un menu de error durante el juego, de su programación

. Pará poder hacer las mejoras de las instalaciones el juego se vuelve un poco pesado(lento) durante las transiciones de las instalaciones 

Esos son los errores que encontré hasta el momento y debo decir que este año no me esperaba mucho de SM21 puesto que el año pasado para SM20 los adelantos del juego que veía me hacían pensar que sería mucho mejor que SM19(el cual fue muy bueno), pero terminé decepcionado porque espere mucho del juego ycal final no hubo mucho cambio, pero SM21 si se nota el increíble esfuerzo que hicieron para esta versión, estoy disfrutando mucho de la beta y no puedo esperar para su lanzamiento oficial ya con las mejoras realizadas. 

Muy buen juego "10/10"

Dear Soccer Manager 21, 

I am honoured to be part of the beta tester for this brand new chapter of the game. Overall i have been playing it for almost close to a week. Been playing teams from England, Germany and Spain. Overall it was a pleasant experience. 

I did not suffer from any hiccups or problems when playing the game. However there is a few feedbacks which i hope it will improve the gameplay experience when launched. 

Firstly, my players were tired so i decided to put them on reserves(Not substitutes). Just after 1 match is played, i receive email stating that these players are unhappy because they did not make the first teaman, realistically, I'm resting the players and i think it would be better if at least after 3 matches of not featuring in the first team, then such email or unhappiness should come. 

Secondly, i encouter a bug i guess? When I'm taking corner, there's no opponent defending the corner. 

Lastly, if there is game commentary, these would be the best soccer manager. 

• Like 2

On 8/29/2020 at 4:27 PM, Odilon Santos said:

Hi, I'm a Beta tester, so many errors, I need send reports very times, it's boring to play if you don't fix this 😞. The game isn't very fast in my phone (Lenovo Vibe K5), maybe otimize for phones of less quality. I would love you fix some bugs like the transfers values (in message I see a value, in the bid the value is smaller), another bug is can't change the position of a player in tactics, in 4-3-3 I can't move a player of CM for MDC. I would be grateful if you consider my feedback, tkx...🔥

Even in itel A32f. Not compatible

On 8/7/2020 at 4:19 PM, Alex(SM Support) said:

Hi All.

Welcome the the SM21 beta forum.

Whether you're an experienced manager or new to the SM brand, we want to hear your feedback.

Drop a reply to this post to say hi and let us know your here. We will flag you as a beta tester and you can jump into the discussion.

Hey there, I'll be playing out the beta and correcting all the bad things that are there. Hope you listen to my feedback :).

• Like 1

Firstly please revamp the peak. Make it to be dependent on form (rating, goals, assists). If a young player is on fire he should skyrocket while an older one (30+) should in some aspects. Its stupid to see 25 year olds saying that its past their peak. Fix the stamina problem so my players arent 60-80% stamina including benched and reserves. Also i noticed that A LOT of players of my team are getting injured and the number goes up. 

• Like 1

I am a Beta tester, the SM21 game still has lag problems when playing online, but in my opinion it's natural because it is still a Beta version. I hope that when it's full release, there will be no lag when playing online or offline.This game is very cool, and more attractive in terms of appearance and features in it.

I noticed that a lot of players suddenly change their peak. Like i don't know how a 25-26 year old that says developing after training 1/3 of my team is past their peak. As i mentionied in previous comments, revamp that system! Also revamp on training slots, make all training slots available from level 1 and make the upgrades on the training give you more effective trainings.

• Like 1

On 8/30/2020 at 3:52 AM, Joshua Garba said:

Hi. I got the beta link the first 1000 people, it was initially compatible, but the new update version is no longer compatible with my itel p51 device. Please fix.

Yeah same issue with me . Although I'm on a different device

I have played 3 games and at 3 when the third match arrives, this message appears and no matter how much I enter and exit the app, I cannot continue with that game, having to start a new one and losing all the progress and effort of the previous one , I do not know if I am the only one who has this, but please solve this and the constant closure of the app, since it is impossible for me to play and enjoy the game, thank you very much in advance

And as in all my comments, I apologize if there are any grammatical errors, the Google translator is not 100% reliable

Screenshot_2020-08-31-01-00-04-503_com.soccermanagerltd.soccermanager2021.jpg

Hello, I am a beta tester I have tried it everything's good and cool, but one thing is there that it crashes after some minutes and have to restart and sometimes the progress isn't saved as well so have to return back to a dates which was past already. I know its maybe because it's a beta version but it seems to happen quite often I can't play 2 matches in one go it crashes.

The main problem I have noticed is that matches are played excessively frequently, which prevents players from arriving with more than 70% energy to any match

For example, I have played 9 games in a month (league only) when in real life these are played only once a week, please solve this, as it causes too many injuries and not even putting more players in reserves tired regain energy

Sorry if there is a grammatical error, I do not speak English naturally and this is translated with Google translator

11 hours ago, Lfcfan said:

My device is a Samsung Galaxy  Tablet  a7 

I was able to install the beta last week  ... but in play store it shows "your device is not compatible with this version "  ... pls suggest a solution 

I have the same problem. So I can't update it.

hi,i'm a beta tester.. i just wanted to let you know that i had played the extended beta and i cannot proceed to January 2021.. is that normal or is it a bug? tq.

i love it and i think SM21 is the best among all😘

Hey soccer manager when will this game be released in September. I'm really gutted staying awake all night just to see the release September 1st. By 00:46GMT still pre registered on Playstore. What date in September and time will this game be available. I'm tired of waiting.

So I got the new update and here is my feedback. Overall the game got better with the update. They fixed the fitness problems, however there is still an injury problem. I still get injuries every time I sim which is very annoying. Another thing is that the game crashes everytime I get to a new game. I'll get back on and I'll be able to play the game but then I'll make it to the next match and crash again,this happens over and over again. Another bug I'm experiencing is when I submit a offer for a player, I cant offer for example 40,000,000 instead I can only offer 4,000,000. It wont let me put in the final 0 it will just be stuck on 4,000,000. There is still the club offer for player problem where the other clubs always offers less money for your player and they still want an enormous offer for their players.