Welcome Managers!

1 hour ago, Teeclaziq said:

Hey soccer manager when will this game be released in September. I'm really gutted staying awake all night just to see the release September 1st. By 00:46GMT still pre registered on Playstore. What date in September and time will this game be available. I'm tired of waiting.

It will be released  on the 14th of September  .

8 hours ago, Asy said:

hi,i'm a beta tester.. i just wanted to let you know that i had played the extended beta and i cannot proceed to January 2021.. is that normal or is it a bug? tq.

i love it and i think SM21 is the best among all😘

Cant progress too. :(

with every team. I tried to reinstall the game but is nit working

Hi

1. Increase game speed 
2. Let there be a way I can be able to make changes and tactics during quick play(Very Important)
3. Games literally slows down when in training 
4. Let there be a save slot before each game as it's in SM20.

Great and interesting game btw, I love the new development. 

11 hours ago, Edison said:

Fix the Fitness issue... Training injures should be reduced..The game crashes several times...Add offline mode or you will 80% of your daily players 👍

I second this..  Offline mode was one of the biggest selling points for this game as it enabled one to play anywhere at any time, now I can't play at all when I'm off site due to poor internet, also stamina and fitness is a HUGE problem, everyone keeps talking about it, surprised little has been done yet

The main issue I have with this game is the fitness and training. I prefer the style of training style from SM20 where you can actually control the fitness of the players. If they had this years fitness with last year training it would be perfect because you can choose the days when you want to train or save fitness. The calendar also needs to be fixed. The schedule makes it much more cramped early on as the season ends late april or the first few days when it should really be near the end on may.

Buenos días, buenas tardes o buenas noches, dependiendo del momento en que estén leyendo este mensaje, actualice la aplicación y se puede notar la mejora en algunos de los errores que se habían presentado en el juego, pero aún quedan un par de errores más por corregir. 

. No me deja avanzar del 30 de agosto de 2020, me sale como error y que se esta mandando el informe de error pero aun así no puedo continuar. 

. Aun se encuentra sin traducir de forma completa. 

Estos son los errores que pude notar hasta el momento.

I have been able to play a bit after the update and these are my insights so far:
- The player energy issue has been improved, but there are still a lot of injuries, which last at least 3 weeks and I still find that the players get more tired than in the SM20
- It is not allowed to play the game offline, which was one of the main attractions of the game in its previous editions, since one could play while traveling anywhere without the need for an internet connection, I ask you to activate this option again, since it is something that is always good to have, and it helped to entertain on long journeys
- The clubs ask a lot of money for their players, but offer little for mine, even if they are not listed on the transfer list
Sorry if there is a grammar error

image.png.8683c3df333d3988ee4b3a5199165ebf.png

2 hours ago, Joshua Garba said:

What's the point of being a beta tester if my device is not compatible? I guess I'll wait for the full version. And please make it offline.

The one thing I don't get it is how it was compatible in the first place and about 2 weeks later is not compatible 

I have updated the app to its latest version and now you can go past 01 JAN 2021 which is great, but now the transfer market is back open I cant offer a contract to any player who has less than 6 months left.

Also a lot of the time at the end of the month or the beginning of the next one, the team of the month or club player of the month never shows in the inbox but when i click on the player of the month icon it then shows up, it also happens with some transfer bids from other clubs.

The game seems to drain my battery and while making my phone heat up, I have an iphone 7, is this due to having an older device or something you are working on??

Lastly, since the new update when moving players into new positions in the tactics screen it pops up with a message that says AN ERROR WAS DETECTED IN YOUR SAVED GAME.

Keep up the good work.

I've played with the new update and here are my thoughts. The fitness issue has been massively improved which is great. Injuries are still happening too often which sucks. My game is in a cycle where it let's me play a game but then crashes for the next game,it does this for every game over and over again. There is still the problem of clubs offering little money for my players but then asking for immense amounts for their own. A bug I'm experiencing is that when I'm moving a player to a position the game says " a bug has occurred in the saved game", it usually happens when I'm moving a player to AMC. Lastly, when a loading screen appears instead of a spinning wheel, it says "insert spinning text".

Okay now I love the new updates, I just updated the game and now I'm so satisfy, with a new reasonable transfer negotiation, wow that's great u guys just hear what our suggestion and make it through here very nicely, hopefully for more feature great idea will come

7 hours ago, Kepas said:

Okay now I love the new updates, I just updated the game and now I'm so satisfy, with a new reasonable transfer negotiation, wow that's great u guys just hear what our suggestion and make it through here very nicely, hopefully for more feature great idea will come

You're serious? This game gets much worse for me, in trying to solve defensive and goalkeeping issues they've made open gameplay redundant. It's back to the same problems of SM20  where teams can't score from open play anymore because the goalkeepers were quite poor... In fixing one problem they create another...  Last good SM was 18 & 19, minimal gameplay issues, play on the go and anywhere, now it's so frustrating as your teams can't score unless it's a set piece, tactics have no meaning in this game, so much so it's laughable.. I know the devs are working hard but cmon... What happened to the winning formula of SM 18& 19...  Tactics and otherwise, what changed? Why so many issues now? And on top of all that..   You can't play on the go anywhere cos of internet 🤣🤣...  When I'm off site or in a remote area I'm screwed, no football for me 😭..

I have just updated it to the new version, and I can't lie sm21 it's just getting better and better,I love sm manager 

I can't wait for the full release of this game,but there's something which I don't see in the test beta ,please I want you to add it in the full version, which is (REPLAY SAVE SLOT )🙏🙏please, I love every thing about the latest updated version. 

Please try to add (REPLAY SAVE SLOT )please 🙏🙏.

• Thanks 1