Welcome Managers!

I have updated the beta to the latest version, and my previous save had too many problems as it kept force closing the app, so I started a new save and it keeps force closing the app as soon as I read an email. 

20 hours ago, Andre10 said:

Does any one get extra time or does all matches that are supposed to go to extra time goes straight to penalties

Most leagues as far as I'm aware have got rid of extra time due to the pandemic to help with fixture congestion and fitness

• Thanks 1

I think the game should have an option to not skip fixtures or results from competitions in not involved in. Eg if I'm in the championship, i have no business with the champions league, or if I've been knocked out of any cups I shouldn't see the results while I'm forwarding to the next match day. I feel it's just a waste of time. No?

Buenos días, tardes o noches al equipo de SM21 el juego es muy bueno y no me cansare de decirlo👏

Sin embargo aun existen unos cuantos errores por corregir, puntualizando...

.es la segunda vez q me pasa q estando jugando, después de pasar el primer año en mi equipo el juego falla y ya no me deja avanzar, no le deja jugar el partido ni simularlo rápido, espero puedan corregir eso en breve

. El juego sigue siendo un poco lento en el momento que entro a las instalaciones

Algunas sugerencias

. Algo que hacía que el juego se pueda disfrutar más era que no se necesitaba Internet para jugar, en ocasiones estaba en algún lugar donde no podía acceder al WiFi entonces podia disfrutar de un juego que no necesitaba Internet para funcionar y eso era uno de los mejores puntos del juego 

. Al jugar la copa Italia me pude dar cuenta que hay equipos de la Serie C pero no están disponibles para poder controlarlos, seria bueno si puedes incluirlos y también a ligas de Sudamérica para poder jugar la Copa libertadores

😚

7 hours ago, Joshua Garba said:

I think the game should have an option to not skip fixtures or results from competitions in not involved in. Eg if I'm in the championship, i have no business with the champions league, or if I've been knocked out of any cups I shouldn't see the results while I'm forwarding to the next match day. I feel it's just a waste of time. No?

We feel that the vast majority of football fans whether they're follow the top tier in their country or the the local team on the park of a Sunday morning will still look at the results of the continental competitions after they have been played. And we wanted to bring reality into the game in this sense. 

On 9/5/2020 at 4:15 PM, Paul said:

I have updated the beta to the latest version, and my previous save had too many problems as it kept force closing the app, so I started a new save and it keeps force closing the app as soon as I read an email. 

So when you put the app into the background and return, the app restarts? 

As opposed to the app closing while it is open as the active application on your device?

On 9/5/2020 at 2:55 PM, BlueCheetah66 said:

I think that if you tell a player they are not needed you should be able to accept any bid rather than have them say they are loyal to the team

We've seen it time and again in reality a player staying for the wage. Staying to fight for their place and prove themselves. 

The players can adjust their stance as circumstances change as you progress. 

On 9/4/2020 at 3:21 PM, Paul said:

I can’t get past 1st July 2021, is the beta only for one season or should I wait for an update?

Thanks 

There is no limit on progression. 

However, if the game was created prior to v1.0.4 and you are playing as a European club, there is a good chance you won't successfully move into a new season. 

The Turkish League only this past week confirmed their plans for the coming season and with this, we had to edit the data structure within the game. Which unfortunately broke the creation of new seasons.

This was referenced in the release logs. 

And while we are sorry it happened, this is what the BETA phase is about. Identifying issues and resolving them before the global release.

On 9/4/2020 at 7:54 AM, Abdul Milich said:

I have just updated it to the new version, and I can't lie sm21 it's just getting better and better,I love sm manager 

I can't wait for the full release of this game,but there's something which I don't see in the test beta ,please I want you to add it in the full version, which is (REPLAY SAVE SLOT )🙏🙏please, I love every thing about the latest updated version. 

Please try to add (REPLAY SAVE SLOT )please 🙏🙏.

Thanks for the feedback, we have tried hard this year to rebuild the game from the foundations up. To provide a stable base for the future releases while also offering an all round better gaming experience.

The replay slot was considered, but was cut off from our expectations very early on. Maybe next year eh? 

On 9/2/2020 at 12:36 PM, Lfcfan said:

The one thing I don't get it is how it was compatible in the first place and about 2 weeks later is not compatible 

We have been working on optimisation, improving the performance and stability on as many devices we can.

Unfortunately we are identifying devices which we have not been able to provide a stable experience on. Either on specific devices or by establishing benchmarks which we cannot run on. 

We are sorry if this affects you. But please inform us of the specific device (make and model) if the game have previously ran smoothly without crashes.

I have updated the beta to its latest version and the game keeps force closing, so once again I started a new save but as soon as I go to pick a club the game force closes. Which makes the game unplayable.
For me this problem started from the previous update, I have an iPhone 7 which is updated to the latest IOS version. 

Thanks

55 minutes ago, Alex(SM Support) said:

So when you put the app into the background and return, the app restarts? 

As opposed to the app closing while it is open as the active application on your device?

Sorry I didn’t express myself properly, I was meant to say when I open the email feature/fixture within the game thats when it would crash/force closes.

51 minutes ago, Alex(SM Support) said:

There is no limit on progression. 

However, if the game was created prior to v1.0.4 and you are playing as a European club, there is a good chance you won't successfully move into a new season. 

The Turkish League only this past week confirmed their plans for the coming season and with this, we had to edit the data structure within the game. Which unfortunately broke the creation of new seasons.

This was referenced in the release logs. 

And while we are sorry it happened, this is what the BETA phase is about. Identifying issues and resolving them before the global release.

Ok thanks a lot.

I've updated my game and here is my feedback. I'm not sure what the update was supposed to fix or add,but personally nothing has changed. The game continues to crash more constantly compared to before the update. I can only sim 1 match and then the game crashes once I try to play the next. 

5 hours ago, Alex(SM Support) said:

We have been working on optimisation, improving the performance and stability on as many devices we can.

Unfortunately we are identifying devices which we have not been able to provide a stable experience on. Either on specific devices or by establishing benchmarks which we cannot run on. 

We are sorry if this affects you. But please inform us of the specific device (make and model) if the game have previously ran smoothly without crashes.

Device is Samsung Galaxy Tab A7.0  , android version 5 .1.1

On 8/7/2020 at 3:19 PM, Alex(SM Support) said:

Hi All.

Welcome the the SM21 beta forum.

Whether you're an experienced manager or new to the SM brand, we want to hear your feedback.

Drop a reply to this post to say hi and let us know your here. We will flag you as a beta tester and you can jump into the discussion.

I am once again requesting that the game be available offline 

On 9/7/2020 at 1:01 AM, Alex(SM Support) said:

Any updates on this ?