• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to let you know you aren’t alone mate, don’t worry. Same with me. Let’s just hope they sort it out because it’s my first beta.

What are we supposed to do as none of us are getting codes 

Can't wait for the full release. Am not a beta tester. But would love the 2021 version to b hard for good game play and club should be able to sack coaches if they were unable to meet target. Players

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Alex(SM Support) said:

Why not just stick around and discuss whats shared here?

Any update on the problems you guys found last night, and in turn, the timelines for receiving test flight emails? 

• Like 1
Just now, Michaelpayne said:

I'm just eager to play the game, I'm a android user

We gotta wait man... I think a solution for Android would be blocking and not giving the beta to people that want to share the apk

1 minute ago, Alexsan said:

We gotta wait man... I think a solution for Android would be blocking and not giving the beta to people that want to share the apk

I have never done that before. People sharing the apk has forfeit our chance of getting it, i hope the developer reconsider us😔

• Like 1

Hi,

I received an email from you about being excepted into the BETA but I haven’t received an email from TestFlight. 

Any ideas on what I should do?

Thanks 

Paul

55 minutes ago, Paul said:

Hi,

I received an email from you about being excepted into the BETA but I haven’t received an email from TestFlight. 

Any ideas on what I should do?

Thanks 

Paul

Read this whole conversation and you’ll find out 😂

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, Michaelpayne said:

Ok bro, you don't mind sending interface of the games, when you played, i can dm you on twitter if you give me your handle

You can see the interface on King Pacybits YouTube he’s got the Alpha. Lots of gameplay.

Edited by Bigman123

I got an email yesterday saying I got invited to the beta and sayed that I would get a code from TestFlight but I didn’t can you reply and sort this out before I complain.

8 minutes ago, Nezi said:

I got an email yesterday saying I got invited to the beta and sayed that I would get a code from TestFlight but I didn’t can you reply and sort this out before I complain.

Dude they’re trying to sort it out calm down it’ll be fixed eventually 

10 minutes ago, Riley said:

I keep checking my Email waiting for it still 😂

Same been checking like 5 times every hour 😂😂

I know they are probably doing all they can to fix it but at least post a warning on social media to let people know about the error. They’ve given another batch of managers out yesterday but didn’t warn them about the error before hand. More confusion will lead from this.