1 minute ago, Alex(SM Support) said:

Interesting Question.... Technically yes. But certainly you would have to be more specific in listing the device model rather than just a global brand.

The app will only be available through the Google Play Store and Apple AppStore. So for the Huawei devices that no longer have Google Play Services or the Google Play Store installed the app will not be available.

I have the Huawei MediaPad T3 and does have a Google play store services however how can I access the Beta (if I get chosen) when they're only two option.

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to let you know you aren’t alone mate, don’t worry. Same with me. Let’s just hope they sort it out because it’s my first beta.

What are we supposed to do as none of us are getting codes 

Can't wait for the full release. Am not a beta tester. But would love the 2021 version to b hard for good game play and club should be able to sack coaches if they were unable to meet target. Players

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Alex(SM Support) said:

All those on iOS who received an email about being accepted onto the beta should also now have received an email through Testflight.

The beta build is now available.

Oooooo....patiently waiting now for it to come through

@Infamous Steve I've just checked the specs of that tablet and it would appear it will support the game. 

@Eerik In general yes. I'm not sure what you're expecting to be asked. Members of the public have access to the game, there are videos published on Youtube. Although it is closed beta we cannot control the output of those with access. This is the very reason android access is postponed. We would politely ask that you don't attempt to paint the company or game in a bad light.

4 minutes ago, Alex(SM Support) said:

@Infamous Steve I've just checked the specs of that tablet and it would appear it will support the game. 

@Eerik In general yes. I'm not sure what you're expecting to be asked. Members of the public have access to the game, there are videos published on Youtube. Although it is closed beta we cannot control the output of those with access. This is the very reason android access is postponed. We would politely ask that you don't attempt to paint the company or game in a bad light.

Thank you for answering my question and keep up the good work on SM21👍

Edited by Infamous Steve
2 hours ago, Alex(SM Support) said:

All those on iOS who received an email about being accepted onto the beta should also now have received an email through Testflight.

The beta build is now available.

How long should it be to receive my code then?

1 minute ago, Jabyrr said:

I’m having an issue of not being able to use the “continue” button or “home” buttons. I’m stuck on the transfer search screen and can’t really navigate anywhere besides to my squad screen. I also can’t offer free agents contracts

Mate I can’t even enter the interface it glitches to the home screen right after I press the load game button. I’ve been patient all this time. It’s starting to anger me. Is there a way I can fix it SM?

Hey, are you gonna add Bosnian league to SM21, it would be a good thing since there is a lot of us eager to lead certain teams in this league, and also it would add to the overall quality of the game.

Edited by Boba

Alex, so I’m playing the beta and I noticed we can spend real money in the store. If I spend money will the progress carry over to the full release? I would like to buy some bundles and etc. 

reveiw so far: menus look very nice, the store and spotlight is a big improvement, the animations are much smoother and you’ll notice that headers and challenges in the air have significantly improved. Goalkeeper animation is huge for me and I believe it could be improved. The diving should be more fluid and more dramatic. Goalkeepers in one on one situations like to sprawl out, this should be added as well. The presentation Post game are very nice. The stadium editor is all in one screen on menus which is awesome. I feel they put a lot of effort into this one. I feel that the crowds audio could be improved and more dramatic when we score goals. Screen shake and more fluid animations when they score. 

I give this game so far 

rating - 8/10

i will continue to update you guys through here!

Thank you! 

22 minutes ago, TheStrider said:

Alex, so I’m playing the beta and I noticed we can spend real money in the store. If I spend money will the progress carry over to the full release? I would like to buy some bundles and etc. 

reveiw so far: menus look very nice, the store and spotlight is a big improvement, the animations are much smoother and you’ll notice that headers and challenges in the air have significantly improved. Goalkeeper animation is huge for me and I believe it could be improved. The diving should be more fluid and more dramatic. Goalkeepers in one on one situations like to sprawl out, this should be added as well. The presentation Post game are very nice. The stadium editor is all in one screen on menus which is awesome. I feel they put a lot of effort into this one. I feel that the crowds audio could be improved and more dramatic when we score goals. Screen shake and more fluid animations when they score. 

I give this game so far 

rating - 8/10

i will continue to update you guys through here!

Thank you! 

@Alex(SM Support)

@TheStrider Thanks for the feedback so far, I hope there is more to come. 

Regarding the Shop, yes it is functional but please remember the game is still in Beta so issues are likely. As are regular updates. So any action that is game specific (Cash purchases, spotlight players or credit investments in upgrades) will be lost should you wish to start a new game or if your existing game should experience a critical error.

If you were to make a purchase of Server side items (VIP, Manager Points, Credits). Please ensure you have linked your account to Game Center during the initial launch flow. You can verify this in the settings menu under the Connectivity tab.

Once you have ensured this is the case, your account ID will be permanently linked to the Game Center account and should be retrieved across any device (on the same platform) you use that Game Center account.

Sorry , please when is the beta invite for Android users going to be sent, so far, I think it's only IOS users....I'm an Android user, so I wanted to get Info on the date for beta invite on Android devices, thanks for the good work..

1 hour ago, Tjpaschal said:

Sorry , please when is the beta invite for Android users going to be sent, so far, I think it's only IOS users....I'm an Android user, so I wanted to get Info on the date for beta invite on Android devices, thanks for the good work..

Probably in the coming days.

I really want to get the game but we need to wait

1 hour ago, Tjpaschal said:

Hi! Android invitatios will be sent out next week.

2 hours ago, Alex(SM Support) said:

Anyone with Access to the game not yet got the little green "SM21 BETA" text under their profile?

I've got the text under my profile but still no test flight email 😂

Hey all, 

Could some who has received the TestFlight email possibly DM me the domain address it has come from please.

I'm looking to add this address to my safe sender list to see if this fixes the issues of not receiving the TestFlight email

Thanks in advance anyone!
-------

EDIT: Sorted now

Edited by Scott2491