• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to let you know you aren’t alone mate, don’t worry. Same with me. Let’s just hope they sort it out because it’s my first beta.

What are we supposed to do as none of us are getting codes 

Can't wait for the full release. Am not a beta tester. But would love the 2021 version to b hard for good game play and club should be able to sack coaches if they were unable to meet target. Players

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Deathstar1999 said:

Please, its telling me that the test version of the app isnt available.  What am I to do

Hi! I read there is a problem with google so, you can't do nothing, only wait. 

You are lucky, i haven't received the invitation, but i hope that the solve really fast the problem so you and other can test the game and and help make it improve.

sorry for my english

Hi everyone. 

Thanks for dropping in and saying "hi". 

As @Theo(SM Support)has already said, there are issues globally for Google today. It appears to be hindering the acceptance and rollout of the beta build. 

Internally we are also experiencing a delayed rollout on our internal test track.

The build has been uploaded and will be available as soon as it can be. We hope you can take some joy in the fact you have received the acceptance onto the beta programme. 

Our apologies for making you wait just a little longer.

On 8/7/2020 at 3:19 PM, Alex(SM Support) said:

Hi All.

Welcome the the SM21 beta forum.

Whether you're an experienced manager or new to the SM brand, we want to hear your feedback.

Drop a reply to this post to say hi and let us know your here. We will flag you as a beta tester and you can jump into the discussion.

Hi

On 8/7/2020 at 3:19 PM, Alex(SM Support) said:

Hi All.

Welcome the the SM21 beta forum.

Whether you're an experienced manager or new to the SM brand, we want to hear your feedback.

Drop a reply to this post to say hi and let us know your here. We will flag you as a beta tester and you can jump into the discussion.

Hi