Welcome Managers!

Love the game, I recieved the beta invite but when i go to join it says it hasnt been published or im not using the account that was selected but i double checked and i was using the right account. Just wanted to know if its a glitch or something.

On 8/7/2020 at 4:19 PM, Alex(SM Support) said:

Hi All.

Welcome the the SM21 beta forum.

Whether you're an experienced manager or new to the SM brand, we want to hear your feedback.

Drop a reply to this post to say hi and let us know your here. We will flag you as a beta tester and you can jump into the discussion.

Hey, i love to be in the beta, keep doing that great job!!

On 8/7/2020 at 4:19 PM, Alex(SM Support) said:

Hi All.

Welcome the the SM21 beta forum.

Whether you're an experienced manager or new to the SM brand, we want to hear your feedback.

Drop a reply to this post to say hi and let us know your here. We will flag you as a beta tester and you can jump into the discuss

1 minute ago, MnMPlayZ said:

Love the game, I recieved the beta invite but when i go to join it says it hasnt been published or im not using the account that was selected but i double checked and i was using the right account. Just wanted to know if its a glitch or something.

My email is cinnaamin@gmail.com and i use an android device

1 hour ago, Safwan Mishad said:

I have been selected but when I approached into the link the Google play store showed "A testing version of this app hasn't been published yet or isn't available for this account." Please solve this issue and do the needful. Thank you.

Read their post about Google. Google is having issues, nothing they can do only Google can solve the issue.

Hi I am a big fan of SM and this is my first time being a beta tester. I got the invitation email to join the beta as well as the app but every time I enter the game it tells me that a new update of the app is available. Although it says this when I double check the play store there is no such update. Is this a glitch or bug of some sort.

19 minutes ago, MxcxhG said:

Hi I am a big fan of SM and this is my first time being a beta tester. I got the invitation email to join the beta as well as the app but every time I enter the game it tells me that a new update of the app is available. Although it says this when I double check the play store there is no such update. Is this a glitch or bug of some sort.

I'm having the exact same problem, uninstalled incase it downloaded wrong but I know Google had the global issue this morning, hope it's all fixed in the morning

1 minute ago, El_Avocado said:

Hey I got the invite and I downloaded the game,but when I open the app to just says that there is a new update. I go to the app store and there is nothing.  What do I do?

Ye same the link finally started working but now it just says there is an update but i dint see one. Might just be something that takes time, dont really know.