Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Beta builds are now available!

As mentioned previously we are currently only publishing the Beta on iOS at present.

All users who were accepted into the first phase should have received an email from Soccer Manager stating so. This contained instructions to access the game via Testflight. 

You should also have received an email from Testflight to notify you of an available build. 

If you have any problems access the build please keep it in this thread.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Scott2491 said:

Glad to see a few have gotten on. 😭 Still no test flight email for me.

Is there anyway to get a re-send from them do we know guys?

We can resend the invites. If you DM me the email address you access testflight with I can search it and send it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Scott2491 said:

Glad to see a few have gotten on. 😭 Still no test flight email for me.

Is there anyway to get a re-send from them do we know guys?

Seems I overlooked this last night, let me know if you still haven't received it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Alex(SM Support) said:

@Nath1865 & @Scott2491 I have been able to confirm you're emails are included on the testflight list and I have resent the invite.

Let me know if you receive it. Be sure to check your spam and any other folder it might have gone into.

@Alex(SM Support) - Still nothing sorry...I've checked all my folders too

Edited by Scott2491
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, I’ve downloaded the soccer manager beta and I’ve got onto the game and when I download the pack it crash my game and also when I try to load into my game save it crashes I’m on iPhone 6 + and also if this helps there’s are red dot next to the game name, thank you 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chunkchunk said:

Hey, I’ve downloaded the soccer manager beta and I’ve got onto the game and when I download the pack it crash my game and also when I try to load into my game save it crashes I’m on iPhone 6 + and also if this helps there’s are red dot next to the game name, thank you 

I think the red dot represents that it’s a TestFlight beta. However I have the exact same problem it goes back to the home screen and crashes. Hope they find a solution.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bigman123 said:

I think the red dot represents that it’s a TestFlight beta. However I have the exact same problem it goes back to the home screen and crashes. Hope they find a solution.

I hope they sort it soon, it looks a very promising game, I cant wait to try it out 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Chunkchunk said:

I hope they sort it soon, it looks a very promising game, I cant wait to try it out 

Same man I really was looking forward to it and every day it’s delayed by something unfortunate. Couldn’t even get to play it yet.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, lwrennall38 said:

I can't get on the app and I have been invited 

Just so we are 100% clear, since we currently have access issues with Google Play Store right now. 

You are having problems with access through Testflight on an iOS (APPLE) device?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey I recieved a beta invite but the invite doesnt work. It says it was either not published or im using the wrong account, I doubke checked and made sure i logged into the right account. I got the invite today I use an android and my email is cinnaamin@gmail.com

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...