Android users - While you wait...

Firstly we appreciate your patience regarding Android access being delay. We can certainly understand any frustration you may have.Β 

While we are waiting, lets get you engaged with the beta!

Please suggest some challenges for those with access to perform. Thinking along the lines of

• "Quickest Sacking! - 24 hours to get sacked earliest date wins."
  • "First to win trophies with two different clubs in a single game"

I'll select a few and random unlock and lock them as separate posts.Β 

Thoughts?

Brick wall : Concede no goal in a run of 10 league gamesΒ 

Legend!!! : Have your #9 score in 10 straight league matchesΒ 

$0.00 : Win a trophy in your first season without any new signing

pls when is the closed beta going to be released for Android @Theo(SM Support)

1 hour ago, Alex(SM Support) said:

It's not likely to be today, but highly likely to be available before the week is over.

Β 

Thanks for the heads up. But please, don't let it extend this week cuz it will give me an heart break.

• Like 1

I really would be heart broken if it goes beyond Friday....like....@Alex, pls you guys have to make this early, I'm checking my emails every hour this days, when I saw today's mail, I almost thought twas for the invite, pls let's get this over the line already, thanks GuysΒ 

Good morning managers, hope we're all good, just wanted to stop by and say hi, Let's keep our minds fresh for what's to come this week, Android users...thanks to all the guys putting in the work to make this closed beta available for us, we really appreciate, have a nice day everyone✌️✌️✌️

Lol, yeah, did a 2 season spell at Dortmund in SM20, twas nice...tho I had to sell Sancho early to fund the midfield, would be nice to try it out again ....also thinking about something in spain.. probably Sevilla/RealBetis.....Or shackle_04( the derby with Dortmund), but it'd havr to be a 2 year contractΒ 

I'm really praying it doesn't stretch to saturday, I'm literally tired of checking any mails entering my phone, in the hope for "You've been Invited!", @Alex....pls is der a date we can look forward to😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Yup, legit source , Android users can expect their invites within the next 24 hours, did someone just scream or whatβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Screenshot_20200819-160921.png

I feel like crying, i feel like Android users have been robbed, I feel like SoccerManager doesn't regard Android users, cause if not, why do we have to go through all this shit, my advice to all Android users that registered for early access.....just cool ur blood and wait for the official release....cause if u check on Twitter....it's an absolute mess there.....can't believe we waited expectantly to get treated like this🀦🀦