Tactics and fitness

T11

Hey do any of you know some good tactics for this game. I was managing arsenal  and then i got sacked because i was 15th. I was using the same tactics as last year and then i changed it up a bit and the formation and i was still loosing to teams like norwich who were bottom last 😔 also my players are constantly tired because the fixtures are too close together like im playing premier league games every 2 days for like 3 weeks so i cant recover them quick enough. 

50 minutes ago, T11 said:

Hey do any of you know some good tactics for this game. I was managing arsenal  and then i got sacked because i was 15th. I was using the same tactics as last year and then i changed it up a bit and the formation and i was still loosing to teams like norwich who were bottom last 😔 also my players are constantly tired because the fixtures are too close together like im playing premier league games every 2 days for like 3 weeks so i cant recover them quick enough. 

Who have you bought in/sold? What tactics/system do you currently play etc.?

After playing more though I think a big reason is that you can't field a fully fit full strength team as often as you'd like.

I'm hoping as you grind more and upgrade facilities etc. that this impacts us less. Either that or the fitness drops/fatigue levels after a match are set maybe a little too high right now?

Edited by Scott2491

5 hours ago, Scott2491 said:

Who have you bought in/sold? What tactics/system do you currently play etc.?

After playing more though I think a big reason is that you can't field a fully fit full strength team as often as you'd like.

I'm hoping as you grind more and upgrade facilities etc. that this impacts us less. Either that or the fitness drops/fatigue levels after a match are set maybe a little too high right now?

Yea i play 4-3-3 (with cdm and 2 cm) or 4-2-3-1 wide and then i play attacking wide attacking style is disciplined and then i play forwards work ball into box wingers early crosses passing style mixed and down both flanks then for defense i play low line hard tackling and press all over (btw this is the tactics I used when i was on soccer manager 2020 because they were good) and then i changed it bcoz i was 15th and then i got sacked coz it didn’t improve anything 😔

6 hours ago, T11 said:

Yea i play 4-3-3 (with cdm and 2 cm) or 4-2-3-1 wide and then i play attacking wide attacking style is disciplined and then i play forwards work ball into box wingers early crosses passing style mixed and down both flanks then for defense i play low line hard tackling and press all over (btw this is the tactics I used when i was on soccer manager 2020 because they were good) and then i changed it bcoz i was 15th and then i got sacked coz it didn’t improve anything 😔

Yeah it sounds like it would work. What about your fitness levels each game? And team chemistry as I think this is probably a big aspect of players playing to their full rating..

10 hours ago, Scott2491 said:

Yeah it sounds like it would work. What about your fitness levels each game? And team chemistry as I think this is probably a big aspect of players playing to their full rating..

My players fitness is always so low only 2 games before I got sacked was i able to see a full fit team. My chemistry is between 82-85 so a bit low but thats because theres no balance on my fitness so everyone chemistry jus goes up and down. The fitness is usually like 40-90 fitness 

2 hours ago, T11 said:

My players fitness is always so low only 2 games before I got sacked was i able to see a full fit team. My chemistry is between 82-85 so a bit low but thats because theres no balance on my fitness so everyone chemistry jus goes up and down. The fitness is usually like 40-90 fitness 

I feel your pain. I think grinding a higher manager and increasing the fitness bonus is going to help big time on that front. You probably should be training physical at least one of your sessions a week too as you get extra fitness per slot. I've just ran 2 physical sessions out of my 3 slots to give them 10 fitness boost. This has boosted my players to pretty much full. Going to maintain 1/3 as physical and see what happens

Edited by Scott2491

On 8/19/2020 at 11:15 PM, T11 said:

Can u help me this!!

How can i rest players in training so that they can get fit before matchday

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Alex(SM Support) said:

There is a fitness gain from training along side the natural recovery rate. Each drill will give you additional Fitness with Physical being the highest at +5.

You can gain 10 fitness each training session then the rest is natural recovery. There is a manager trait which will grant additional post match fitness.

that's a manager trait for tactical manager. I'm a training manager. even though i upgraded that trait max, i don't see any difference. actually, i reached lvl50 and maxed every trait and only training manager traits are working for me. And i have 69 talent poitns with no use.

Screenshot_20200902-194609.thumb.jpg.c8c1f668247f95c182b5db74eb961a79.jpg